Went down this morning

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
I got called into work to deal with a Head on Fatalitie Accident at 1:15am early Saturday morning . Got all that taken care of and was heading home at 7:00AM on NB K-7 and was approaching the intersection at Pulfer Rd , I was running 55 because light hadn't changed yet. Light changed before I got to the intersection so I proceeded to go and next thing I know , There is Chevy pickup running the Red light turning left in front of me. All I could do is lock up both brakes and lay the bike over on it's side and hit the deck to avoid T-Boning the truck. Didn't have anyway to Ride it out or around the truck so I reacted the quickest way possible. Bike is pretty much totaled and body is real sore , No broken bones but alot of bruises and some scrapes. Had my Gear on so it could have been worse. Gotta say , That get off scared me to death !!! I got lucky and by the grace of god that the truck didn't run over me. Don't know what the future holds for me with another Busa but I am in no hurry. I have a Wife & 4 Kids and all I could think of is My Wife without a Husband & my 4 Kids without a Dad. Crazy thoughts right now but I am hoping things settle down and I get get back in the saddle again. Thanks for listening and Please Watch Out For The Cagers !! Godbless

Glad your ok these things do make you take a step back and look to the future, I went through this some months ago but as soon as i was healed i jumped straight back on,I'm sure you will make the choice that you feel will be right, we all run this risk every time we venture out.

Glad you're ok.

I quit riding after my wreck many years ago. I made until Spring time before I went into DTs and bought another bike. :rulez:

you walked away. thats all that matters.. the feelings will settle down. \happy your ok.

Let me guess...cager bolted? Glad you ok though!!!

Glad you are alright, it could have been so much worse if the bike was under the truck.

Sorry to hear this Bob. Glad you came out ok. Hope it all works out well for you.

I know your family is glad you are ok.

I'm so glad your ok. Take it easy, heal up and then decide later if you want another bike.

And Bob, whether or not you ever ride another bike it decision only you can make. We will support that decision whatever it may be. Friends are friends bro, and this just how it is.

Back