Went down this morning

glad it all turned out ok! seen WAYYY to many motorcycle accident here lately. alot of Spine fractures!

im glad you had insurance! if this happened to me i would be screwed, i can afford collision so i would be out a bike..

Man that sucks.Sorry to hear that.I have a wife and 4 kids myself and know how you feel.Heal up and get back out there.

Man that sucks!!!! i am so glad you are ok!!! im just up river from ya a ways. i hope ya get another and we can hook up and ride some!

i haven't read all the responses, but I would suggest to NOT make any haste decisions right now. Take time to sort things out.

The most important thing is that you are okay so you can be there for the family. Don't go making any hasty decisions about not riding because you need to have something available when we get together next time.

thats my worst fear or getting hit from behind. folks just dont pay attention. glad your ok.

glad to hear you are OK, sorry about the bike. glad he had ins. good idea sticking the bike under his truck to keep him at the scene. only you can decide to ride again or not. hope to see you at future meet-n-greets again, on 2 wheels or 4.

Glad your ok. Whatever you decide on whether or not you ride again try not to burden yourself with it. When you decide you decide, if you change your mind you change your mind. I know that might sound too obvious but after a wreck things can seem overwhelming with all the other things going on, ins ,trying to work ect.

Great Advise everyone & Thanks !! :bowdown:
I talked alot with my Wife & Kids last night and it was helpful having some insight from them about riding. My Family & I decided that the best thing I could do is Ride again. They all know I love riding and I would be lost without it. The only twist to it all is that I think I am going to pickup a 2012 Street Glide and go back to a cruiser. I have had 3 Busa's & a 2007 Street Glide . The Glide was awesome for trips and my wife rode with me alot. She wasn't to comfortable with the Busa's and She thinks it's time to slow down. Time will tell, Hope I can still ride with everyone even if I get a Glide .

OUCH!! Dang it, Bob! Sure hated to hear about this and I'm glad you're okay. Hope you can even get some type of settlement out of the deal, too. There should be other types of incentives to help people recognize the virtues of being considerate of others, especially at intersections. If you end up with a cruiser by Eureka, I might have to bring mine as well...just to keep you company of course! Hope you heal up quickly (keep yourself flexible by stretchin', protects ligament deterioration and subsequent, and very painful, pulled muscles. Now how would I know that? :whistle: ) Take care my friend and let me know if I can do anything for you. Have a Good 'un! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back