Cameroguy 72 Down Hard

(TIMMYDUCK @ Sep. 25 2006,06:10) This past weekend CameroGuy72( Rob) left New England for School in Michigan.
He spends 3 months at Pratt + Whitney in Ct working then back to Michigan for 3 months of schooling.
Somewhere outside of Chicago on a group ride he highsided and broke 3 major bones in his legs.
The bike continued down the road hit a pole and Burst into flames.
Info is coming in slowly and much help will be needed.
A lot of you don't know Rob, but he is the Guy that gives you his shirt off his back everytime.
He is in a Chicago hospital waiting for the swelling to go down, so they can perform surgeries.
Keep him in your prayers and thoughts.
And if the engine and frame are good I am sure he will want to rebuild.
His bike was out on an installment loan and I am not to sure about his insurance coverage.
Timmy get me a address for a little pick me up I wanna send him.

thanksfor all the well wished guys
smile.gif
i posted up some parts i need in the gen discussion thread if anyones got anything i can use. thanks again brothers
smile.gif

smile.gif

i posted up some parts i need in the gen discussion thread [/Quote]

Which is located here for the lazy and efficient
laugh.gif

anyone got a stock header by any chance? im going to replace my hmf with a stock header because i cant justfy the price of a new one right now! lemme know. posted in the wanted section too.
smile.gif

well.. i can ride again. 4 weeks out and i can walk and climb stairs with nocrutches... limping of course.. but it happens. rode my buddies 1000rr last weekend. cant want to get back in the saddle!!

Good Luck and heal up fast, its a long road. I dislocated my left ankle on the 4th of july and it is still a work in progress. The ortho says maybe another 6mths to a year till its better....

Back