Another Busa Rider Down Hard

RamminBusa

Donating Member
Registered
zx-12r.org Offline

My feeling about the whole thing was that it was a new rider with no respect for the Beast, could be wrong. RIP

Dayuuum man, thats so tragic! Was she new to riding? Have a history with speeding? Not familiar with the route? What gives?
rock.gif

Not sure about anything. I was not with them riding as I had yard work and family time scheduled before our weekend coming up. Temp tags, and no offense to any women riders of the Busa, this was the first confirmed female rider in El Paso that I know of. I had a female contact me about my R1 when I was selling it and she stated she was a new rider, I did not sell the bike to her. I wonder if it was the same one..

Not sure about anything.  I was not with them riding as I had yard work and family time scheduled before our weekend coming up.  Temp tags, and no offense to any women riders of the Busa, this was the first confirmed female rider in El Paso that I know of.  I had a female contact me about my R1 when I was selling it and she stated she was a new rider, I did not sell the bike to her.  I wonder if it was the same one..
It has nothing to do with being a woman, or how big you are. I was at the NHRA race in St. Louis over the weekend, Ryan Schnitz is not a big man, he prolly don't weigh 130 lbs, but he can outride any of us. Angelle is a little bitty woman, and I guarantee she is a better rider than any of us. It's all about experience and knowing your limits. Run against a woman rider who knows what she's doing, and you'll prolly wish you hadn't.......

I did not mean it as a problem that woman cant hande, it was just funny this women who has never riden wanted an R1, ststed she thought of herself as a daredevil... As far as female Busa riders, I am sure they are out there but this is a big deal around here because there are none...

I know they are out there, heck even see them in the forum...

that sux, wonder if the group crowded her off the road... if you read more of the thread it sounds like that group was riding very bunched up, perhaps that added to it all
rock.gif

and I think the point is inexperienced riders should not be on liter class bikes regardless of anything else.... and I dunno, I'd love to run Angelle up at Deals gap and the surrounding roads, dunno if she can do the turns as well as the straight line but I'd love to follow her cute little butt for a bit
wink.gif

Got some new info at lunch. She had the Busa for 6 or 7 days before the wreck. Prior to that she rode a Gixxer 750 for around 2 years. Guess the weight could have been a factor going from a 750 to the Busa...

Not sure about anything.  I was not with them riding as I had yard work and family time scheduled before our weekend coming up.  Temp tags, and no offense to any women riders of the Busa, this was the first confirmed female rider in El Paso that I know of.  I had a female contact me about my R1 when I was selling it and she stated she was a new rider, I did not sell the bike to her.  I wonder if it was the same one..
It has nothing to do with being a woman, or how big you are. I was at the NHRA race in St. Louis over the weekend, Ryan Schnitz is not a big man, he prolly don't weigh 130 lbs, but he can outride any of us. Angelle is a little bitty woman, and I guarantee she is a better rider than any of us. It's all about experience and knowing your limits. Run against a woman rider who knows what she's doing, and you'll prolly wish you hadn't.......
THANK YOU!!!

I am already tired of the weird looks and "THAT is YOURS!?!??!?!?!" evrytime I point at the Busa when they ask what I ride.

Usually followed up by "That's a big bike ofr a girl" or "Be careful on that thing sweetie". These are people who don't even know me at all. They just assume that because I bought a busa and am female, I must be dumb and getting in over my head.

I assure you all, I am neither. I spent 2 YEARS on my F2 doing canyons, trackdays, etc to the tune of a little over 32,000 miles. I borrowed a Mille Factory for about 2 weeks. I then borrowed a Busa almost everyday for almost three months before deciding to buy one.

I know there are PLENTY of people who go out and buy a Busa and don't have a speck of riding ability or sense, and I am sorry they give us sensible cautious types a bad rap!

Criticize the bad decision, fine....but don't make it a male/female thing. Stupidity doesn't discriminate between the sexes! ;) It is an equal opportunity killer!

Sad to know that anyone goes down...

R.I.P. to her and her family...
sad.gif

THANK YOU!!!

I am already tired of the weird looks and "THAT is YOURS!?!??!?!?!" evrytime I point at the Busa when they ask what I ride.

Usually followed up by "That's a big bike ofr a girl" or "Be careful on that thing sweetie". These are people who don't even know me at all. They just assume that because I bought a busa and am female, I must be dumb and getting in over my head.
I've been pretty fortunate in my travels...most guys are in awe of the bike over me riding the bike, so they don't make a fuss...those that do talk about how much it weighs, the speed, etc get my usual "it weights almost EXACTLY the same as the smallest Harley (which I had), AND you don't HAVE TO go 180 mph on it if you don't want to..."

Accidents can happen to ANYONE at ANYTIME...
sad.gif

that sux, wonder if the group crowded her off the road... if you read more of the thread it sounds like that group was riding very bunched up, perhaps that added to it all
rock.gif

and I think the point is inexperienced riders should not be on liter class bikes regardless of anything else.... and I dunno, I'd love to run Angelle up at Deals gap and the surrounding roads, dunno if she can do the turns as well as the straight line but I'd love to follow her cute little butt for a bit
wink.gif
Amen on that one bro!!!

Hey VaBusa,

I got that over this, just so happens it was a Black and Silver 05'

Guess what mine is...

tounge.gif

details details details...

a busa rider went down is all I need to know.

RIP

<!--EDIT|thesnake
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120109504 -->

Back