Pardini (Russ) is Down Hard !!!!!

So sorry to read this...Just found out...Russ i hope you are hanging tough..and getting that arm fixed up...RIP to you riding friend....very sorry that happend....Time may heal your body......losing a friend like this may take some time...My thoughts are with you and his family....Ralph :please:

Saddened from reading the last two pages and finding out a friend has lost his life and Russ is broke up.

Hurry up and heal soon. I miss your gun pics :)

Talked to Russ today. Lot's of Physical Therapy for his left arm. Can't Remove Neckbrace for 3 months or Risk being Paralyzed. Hard time sleeping due to Pain and Medication. (Sleeps in a Chair). I guess when he went down his Knees are starting to act up now. left knee is Swollen with possible water in the knee. His right arm still needs surgery from the last injury so that is an issue now....................Going to pick him up tomorrow and take his ass to lunch. I tell you what...............He is one Tough Mother FU....

RIP...............Pat. Services were on 09/03/11

Robert

Sorry to Hear about the the first rider, Prayers sent, Hope riders 2 & 3 make a FULL Recovery.

Hang in there Russ! Godspeed on your recovery.
Sorry to hear about your friend- RIP PAT. Prayers sent to family and friends.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

RIP Pat...prayers continued for Pardini to make a full recovery, we're here for you if there is anything else we can do :beerchug:

I just saw this thread, I have had 3 bike accidents some years back... My condolences to the family of the 2nd rider "Pat" and my well wishes to Russ. I am assuming the first rider came out OK? I have taken several MSF courses as of late. I want to take one offered by the local ADAC(sort of like AAA) on how to lean better in the corners as well as defensive driving.

Good luck and God Speed!

Dang, month old thread, and just saw this - sucks to hear this. How's Russ doing? Hope he's healing up well.

And Russ - sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. That sucks way more than just biffing your bike and hurting yourself :(

Be Aware of Target Fixation !!!! Russ is healing fine. Emotionally losing a good friend you have known for years..............:omg:

Thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and family's of everyone involved.

Back