Went down hard at the track

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. I hit the pool next week, and neurology/brain scan comes in about three weeks. I'm sure they'll find my skull completely empty, but if they have to confirm it...fine, whatever!

HOOYAH!!!
Dan

X2000 on the brakes brother! It is pretty humbling to have to explain to my crew this crash was my fault. If this information helps one person....it's worth the redass.

You are a real "Stand up" guy! Owning up to the fact that you simply ran out of talent when you needed it most is rarely found among all riders. Simply go back and look at all the crash threads and see how many own up to the fact the crash culprit was actually in the seat at the time of the crash. Not very many, eh? Almost all make an excuse and point to something they can pass the blame to. Over the years I've heard them all. The most common of course is "I didn't see that gravel in the corner" & "I went into that corner to hot" both of which are lame excuses.

You are honest with yourself and you'll reap the benifits down the road!

You are a real "Stand up" guy! Owning up to the fact that you simply ran out of talent when you needed it most is rarely found among all riders. Simply go back and look at all the crash threads and see how many own up to the fact the crash culprit was actually in the seat at the time of the crash. Not very many, eh? Almost all make an excuse and point to something they can pass the blame to. Over the years I've heard them all. The most common of course is "I didn't see that gravel in the corner" & "I went into that corner to hot" both of which are lame excuses.

You are honest with yourself and you'll reap the benifits down the road!

Thanks bro. I've heard the same crap over the years.....'gravel in the corner', 'oil/water in the corner', 'rabid squirrel in the corner...that got away clean'. It's tragic! If a man can't look in the mirror and be completely honest he will never grow, or learn.

Something to keep in mind: EVERYONE makes mistakes from time to time. If you survive that mistake make sure you learn from it.

HOOYAH!!!
Dan

Back