Pardini (Russ) is Down Hard !!!!!

Do I understand this correctly that three bikes ended up in a pile on the same corner?

Tell Russ to hang in there, we are all pulling for him! Do you know when Russ is scheduled for surgery to repair the broken arm?

Just talked to Russ and Unfortunetly the 2nd Rider Passed away this Monday due to Complications from Surgery.....:( His name was Pat and a Very good friend of Russ.

Russ will be in Surgery tomorrow at Kiaser South in Sacramento CA. I rode with Pat a Few times and he was a Great Man and Friend to all.............Please Send your Prayers :please:

Robert

Wow. Glad he walked a way. Best wishes an prayers sent for a quick recovery. He is always good for technical advice.

Hope to see you back soon.

Russ, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, but glad you are still with us. Prayers sent for your complete healing and prayers of comfort for you and Pat's family and friends. (((hugs)))

Hoping for a quick recovery and thoughts and prayers going out to Russ and his friends and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope your surgery goes well. There's no pain like bone pain so take plenty of pain meds and don't try to tough it out. It only makes things worse.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I hope the surgery goes well and speedy recovery
My condolances to Pat's family and friends
RIP PAT!

Wow! So sad.

Robert, thank you for letting us know. Tell Russ we are all here for him, and I wish a speedy recovery. Kent

So sorry to hear about his friend; may he rest in peace. My prayers are with Russ for a speedy recovery.

What a nightmare ride this must have been. Lamb is very saddened. 3 bikes off the road in the same corner, 2 down, 1 dead and the other facing a long road to recovery it sounds like. What a nightmare.

Please let this be a lesoon to those reading. Following distance...target-fixation...slowing down when leading...riding your own ride, whatever. Take something from this thread and apply it.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Bosshound

Please keep your spirits high Russ, GET WELL SOON!

very sorry to hear this, Get well soon Russ, prayers sent for all of yall and the fallen rider.

What will take longer to heal...the broken bones or the loss of a friend who was riding right in front of you and then dies? Does it get any worse than this concerning bikes? Like Lamb said above..I hope we can all take something from this lesson. I saw Valentino Rossi make a statement some time ago about road racing on open roads (not on the racetrack)...concerning the Isle of Man race. He stated that he would never race in an event like this due to the lack of safety areas for riders who go down. I have been seduced so many times by my bike that I consider myself a ***** for speed and laying it over anymore. This terrible accident, with loss of life, just doesn't get any plainer than this...anyone..no matter how damn good you are can get in over their head if the unexpected happens at just the right moment. I am devastated that the worst thing that could've happened did happen. Rest in peace friend...and Pardini I hope you heal soon in every way...

Back