Bad News On Kevin Vman1300

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kids, just tons of friends and family that adore him...I'm sure they're overwhelmed right now and surrounded by so many that are helping.

This so sad to read, especilly after last week, with Mike' unexpected passing!

Kevin and Brenda your in my Prayers!

Tough to hear that he is not doing well, but glad he gets to go home. Still praying for a miracle that will get him through all this. :please:

Every time I read this, I want to say something more...but the words just don't seem sufficient.

Kevin, brother...I'm right there.

Kevin is home and happy.I just spoke with his wife.They are beat down with getting him home,but she said that he was more alert,happy to see his cats and was resting.She also said to keep the prayer coming.

Thanks, NJ. That's heartwarming. I'm glad he's home. We're all over, piled into his cyber living room. Warm hugs and prayers continue.

thanks for good news and glad he is made it home, if you can read this, kevin keep smiling and keep your chin up and you sure have a lot of friends that praying for you and wishing you get better everyday!
keep the positive attitude and we are here for you!

Wow, I have been off the board for a while and see this. Kevin you are in my prayers. You are the toughest mofo I know, fight fight fight!!!!

Gang, I spoke to Kevins mother-in-law Kathy after lunch, around 3pm actually, she said they just got him home and situated,

She works in the medical field and knows a lot, she advised me to call her back later on and see how he is doing.

She said I was welcome to come by but I can't at the moment.

She also advised me they believe he has a few days left and that is probably it.

I am so thankful he was released and able to be at his home through his transition, it makes things easier on him.

I'm glad to hear he is home where he wants to be. Kevin, we love you brother.

Kevin's manager just sent a message to me. He said that Kevin is at home. Kevin's brother, and Brenda are both there with him.

Kevin has stopped talking, and just looks around. From what his manager has said, he believes it won't be long before Kevin goes to his permanant home.

The positive is that Kevin is on pain meds. Not only that, but with the cancer he has, when the time comes, he will simply drift off to sleep.

I hate to post such negative news, but it is the truth.

May God comfort Kevin, Brenda, and the rest of their family and friends.

I'm glad you're home, my Brother! Thoughts and prayers continue for you, Brenda and all your family.

Im glad you are home now Kevin, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Praying for a miracle, GOD works in misterious ways. Lord help Kevin fight this bad thing he is going through and be his shinning light,Amen:please:

"Lord, comfort Kevin right now in his time of need. Give him peace and rest, and may he know that you are in control, and that his friends here are thinking of him and praying for him."

Amen.

I'm so glad you're home Kevin. I am GMbusa's wife and though I never got the pleasure to meet you my husband speaks so highly of you. My prayers are with you, your wife and your family. May God hold you all in his arms forever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back