Kevin (vman1300) is at peace...

...and Sisters... :)

Hey Kat, thank you for posting up and keeping us in the loop on services for Kevin. I sent you a PM and will say it here - if there's anything you or your family need from Kevin's family on the oRg, just let us know. You're in our thoughts and prayers...
absolutely

My Bro in Blood, My Bro in Life, My Bro in Spirit. I Love You My BROTHER. May YOU FOREVER RIDE FREE IN THE WIND.

Till We Meet Again, Your Brother
Keith

Kevin.jpg

Thanks To EVERYONE who posted on this thread, from the bottom of our hearts. For those who know me an those who don't ( I am Keith; Kevin-vman1300s' Brother). You All will never know what a Blessing it was. to read all the posts Of LOVE & SUPPORT to the Family. Thank Again To ALL.

I am planning to do a Memorial Slideshow on Kevin, I would like to ask that any of you who would like to donate or share photos' feel free to do so. They can be sent to keikel2@earthlink.net Please let me know where the photo was taken an who you are. Thanx

Jman, I'm sure Kevin would be thrilled to know that someone found the confidence and resolve to visit his doctor to find out for sure if there were any problems. I can wholeheartedly recommend getting checked out. I've had two colonoscopies in the last 6 years and both times I've had polyps removed. Would this have helped Kevin find and beat this? Maybe, most likely absolutely. Early intervention seems to work real well with colon and prostate cancer. Unfortunately doctor's don't really recommend them until after age 45 without prior problems. If you have any concerns, then by all means see your doctor.

Early intervention really helps in Cancer, but in Kevin's case...he may not have known until he was having some issues over the summer. God had plans for him...and now he is watching over all of us!

Kevin was having difficulties over a year before he was diagnosed. DO NOT take no for an answer when the general practitioner says you are too young. That's what his doctor said!!! Follow your instincts, follow your family history, take NO PRISONERS!!!

I heard the news that day, but havent had a chance to post till now. We will miss you Kevin, you were a great friend. The Corner will be a lonely place without you and your fresca.

This was my first Bash, and the first time I met Kevin. We all stopped at the overlook for a rest, and Kevin took the time to chat and give all the tips in the world. He was just trying to get a knee on the ground. I remember that he could touch down on one side, but not the other.

DealsGapApril2007029.jpg

Sweet Jesus...I'm just finding out about this now?!?

I have no words...and I am truly saddened. :( Kev was always cool with me.

I know it's late, but his family is in my thoughts and my prayers. I am truly sorry I was not here when all this was happening.

My God...

Sweet Jesus...I'm just finding out about this now?!?

I have no words...and I am truly saddened. :( Kev was always cool with me.

I know it's late, but his family is in my thoughts and my prayers. I am truly sorry I was not here when all this was happening.

My God...

Thank you bunches, PacificBusa. The oRg has really become my second family.

Me and Big Kevin were VERY close and this past week was the first time that I've been back to the GAP since Kevin's passing. Words cannot express how much I miss you brother... As we carried Kevin to his resting place I promised myself I would ride the GAP this year for you brother!

You and Chad were there with me every day! So here's my first post at Hayabusa.org in your honor!

IMG_3977%20%28Large%29.jpg

IMG_4058%20%28Large%29.jpg

Last edited:
Me and Big Kevin were VERY close and this past week was the first time that I've been back to the GAP since Kevin's passing. Words cannot express how much I miss you brother... As we carried Kevin to his resting place I promised myself I would ride the GAP this year for you brother!

You and Chad were there with me every day! So here's my first post at Hayabusa.org in your honor!

Thanks SpidermanSS !! :bowdown: My Brother now rides with everyone as an Angel on their shoulders. His Spirit lives on.:azzangel:

I found some video of me and Kevin playing around on the gap last year. I'll get it edited down and posted soon....

and put up some personal pictures of all of us throughout the years soon also..

If some of you didn't know out of our very tight small group of close friends we lost another last year right before Kevin.. Chad Clifton. Well this weekend we put up a memorial dedication display in the Deals Gap grill ( dealsgap.com, Deal's Gap, North Carolina information guide, The Dragon, US Hwy 129, Great Smoky Mountains ). There's pictures of Kevin inside it as well...

1539_l.jpg

In all my life I have never seen Kev so tore up after losing Chad. Thanks SpidermanSS for the info and I look forward to the pics.

In all my life I have never seen Kev so tore up after losing Chad. Thanks SpidermanSS for the info and I look forward to the pics.

Yeah it was a rough time... For everyone....... Now loosing two of my best friends in less than a year :(

They are riding the gap together right now laughing and cutting it up though... BELIEVE that!

I'm sorry you guys, that you lost another friend, just breaks my heart to read this.. You all are so compassionate, Just really a great group of riders, Just so sorry , Thoughts and prayers,to his family and his friends,may he rest in peace.. Riders, please ride safe.. I just seen this,and just wanted to say, I'm so sorry..

Back