Kevin (vman1300) is at peace...

Thanks Kare, We all have an Angel:azzangel: Riding on our shoulders now. Again I am Sorry for both your loses. Trashy

I'm sorry you guys, that you lost another friend, just breaks my heart to read this.. You all are so compassionate, Just really a great group of riders, Just so sorry , Thoughts and prayers,to his family and his friends,may he rest in peace.. Riders, please ride safe.. I just seen this,and just wanted to say, I'm so sorry..

Trashy, Thanks you. So many young guys,so happy,so full of life,and then they are just gone..Just really sad.. Anyway,ride for them,and ride safe.. ;)

I thought of kevin many times this past weekend, as we were on our group ride in Eureka Springs. CaP gave me a VMAN patch, and I had it with me all weekend.

We were watching a re-run of Super Bikes last night (when they went to the Dragon during the R1/ R6 meetup) and they were showing all of the people up at the overlook and BAM... there was KEVIN!! Looking straight at the camera!! It brought me to tears.. I DVR-ed it and rewound it and kept stopping it... crazy... we weren't even looking for him.. I figure it's his way of saying.. I'm still watching y'all!!

We were watching a re-run of Super Bikes last night (when they went to the Dragon during the R1/ R6 meetup) and they were showing all of the people up at the overlook and BAM... there was KEVIN!! Looking straight at the camera!! It brought me to tears.. I DVR-ed it and rewound it and kept stopping it... crazy... we weren't even looking for him.. I figure it's his way of saying.. I'm still watching y'all!!

He is and always will be Jules. :thumbsup:

How cool, Busa Jules! You need to send it to me!

On 12-16-08 Kevin emailed me this picture and said we needed to make a "So Fast So Clean" section on the server with our favorite pictures...

This is what he sent me.... RIDE ON brother! I'm reminded of your presence and how much I miss you daily!

:bowdown:

Attached is the preview image.... The full sized 2.75 mb image is here =

www.tobefast.com/images2/BIGKEVIN.jpg

BIGKEVIN_lil.jpg

Thanks, SpidermanSS! There's not a day that goes by that something happens that reminds me of him.

Last edited:
2009 was truly the year of angels gone home. There is not a day goes by that I don't have Kev on my mind. R.I.P. Kevin. . .Don. . .I know you both are smiling and laughing!

As 2009 draws to a close, Hayabusa.oRg, thank you for all the thoughts, prayers, and continued support that have been received by my family. I am truly humbled at this amazing Brotherhood. Carry on. . .Brotherhood is a dying breed. . .when you find one hold them steadfast before they are gone!

Kevin gold road clouds.jpg

Kev & Kat sm2.jpg

Thank you Kat!... your brother and Don were both part of that rare breed... They both had a knack for pulling people together...

Wishing you and the rest of the family the best over the new year :) Hope to see you guys later this year!!

I was putting photos on Anastasia's new ipod yesterday and found these pics.

SD1000 085.jpg

SD1000 045.jpg

SD1000 115.jpg

MikeDonaghy2.jpg

Kevin, Mike ,and Don! You will never be forgotten! You made it to our hearts and souls! It was nice to meet all 3 of you! Hope to see you all again in the big race track in the sky!

Back