Bad News On Kevin Vman1300

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedlineStands

Donating Member
Registered
I haven't heard from Kevin in the past few weeks and he hasn't returned any of my calls so moments ago I called his house. His wife Brenda answered and informed me that Kevin is still in the hospital and that he is on his death bed. She plans to bring him home Monday or Tuesday so that he can die at his home. Kevin has been a very dear friend of mine and it pains me extraordinary to learn that his cancer is now unstoppable. I hope to make a trip to his home next week to visit him one last time. I know Kevin has many great friends on this message board so I wanted to make sure those who know him well have the opportunity to visit and pray for him. God speed.

Ian

Marty_4-28-06_pics 012.jpg

OMG... This just saddens me to no end. Thanks for the update, and I honestly do not know what to say. Prayers on the way for family...

thanks for the update on Kev. He is a fantastic individual. Continued prayers

How devastating. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help. I am about 40 minutes away from Asheville most of the week.

Thanks for posting Ian... I know it pains you as much as anyone... Kevin has been an inspiration to many and I hope he knows that..

God speed Kevin. Prayers sent for a speedy safe journey for my brother and strength for his family.
May God Bless You now and forever in his Kingdom.

Very sad, I was really hoping to meet him and ride a trackday with him. Still hoping for the best.

OMG... This just saddens me to no end. Thanks for the update, and I honestly do not know what to say. Prayers on the way for family...

think Brendan summed it up well ... Please let us know what they need and if there is ANYTHING we can do :please: for Kevin & his family

:( I don't know what to say...Thanks Ian for the post, I wish I could be there...

Jesus...what the f can anybody say to this...stronger prayers for Kevin and the family...

Thanks Ian, hang in there...

Maybe you should print this and take it with you to show him.

Damn. I never got the chance to meet him, but his personality was reflected in his posts.

I wish both Kevin and his family the strength to get through this.

I don't know what to say... my prayers go out to Kevin, Brenda, family and friends.

Cancer is such a cruel thing. LIVESTRONG Kevin.... now and forever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back