Bad News On Kevin Vman1300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crushing news, but you are NOT defeated.

Kevin... I'm right there with you in spirit, brother; I know you're still fighting, just like you said you would.

Be strong.

Thanks for the update, Ian.

Last edited:
Man i hate toi hear this, Kevin is a good man come on guys we all need to do some extra prayers for him. Come on Kevin hang in there buddy.

I'm so sorry to see this. Prayers sent. Hugs and strength to him and his family.

Saddened to hear this....I remember seeing the photo of Kevin dragging a knee on the dragon and always wanting to meet him. Godspeed and thoughts for the family

Come on Kevin, HANG IN THERE, nobody knows when things are to happen to any of us except US, you're far too strong to let this get you man...show them cheesedycks in the hospital they're WRONG my friend...YOU can do that, WE will be praying to give you strength...

Man i hate toi hear this, Kevin is a good man come on guys we all need to do some extra prayers for him. Come on Kevin hang in there buddy.

Thats right Doc! Come on Kevin, we aint letting go of you yet buddy, fight fight fight!

Never have I known such a strong and amazing person as Kevin's been these last two years. Your friends are endless, as are the prayers for you and your family :please: :please:

You are SO very loved. Be strong my friend...we are all here for you...

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Stop with the "knew", "was" etc...Kevin is STILL HERE, and one of the Strongest people we know....frankly there should be nothing else here except prayers and one word.

FIGHT!

A miracle has been prayed for in Kevin's interest. I hope beyond all that it is answered.

Godspeed Kevin and Brenda.

Kevin, continued thoughts and prayers out my Brother! Stay strong!
Posted via Mobile Device

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Stop with the "knew", "was" etc...Kevin is STILL HERE, and one of the Strongest people we know....frankly there should be nothing else here except prayers and one word.

FIGHT!

Noted and I agree...there is no stronger person that I know of beyond Kevin, and right now, I know his spirits are high and he continues to fight. We are all with you Kevin...

I wish I could meet Kevin. Heart of gold he has.

My heart is with him and his loved ones.

--Wag--

Hope he has enjoyed his life to the fullest. That's all we can ask for. Life is short, enjoy it! Good luck to him and his family.

Prayers to you Kevin and family. Even though we have never met, we are part of the same great .Org family. Hang in there!! :please: May God bless you with a miracle!! :please:

Last edited:
May god be with you and your family during these trying times and give you and those around you the strength, hope and courage to fight another day :please:

I have never met Kevin in person. I have talked to him on the phone and read his posts.
He inspires me everyday to NEVER give up. Stay STRONG Kevin. You are at the top of my prayer list and on evry other line of it. I pray that you will not give up and that I will some day soon get the chance to meet you in person and learn from you.

Prayers for Kevin, Brenda, and the whole family. that includes the thousands that call Kevin A friend.
Here is to many more days and years with Kevin around us.

Kevin -
You are one of the best people that I have ever met; I am not exagerating when I say that I look up to you - both for your abilities on a motorcycle and your love of your brothers and sisters. You can't go yet brother... you have more to teach us.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Brenda and yours. We will not give up.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back