Good ride gone bad........

Thanks for not putting up with his crap. It drives me nuts that most people immediately think bikers are criminals while so many idiots pull crap like this on us (well not regularly this whacked)
mad.gif

I'm glad no ones got hurt...find out what tripped him off like that...I know, this is bad case.
but, do you have to send him to jail? If he regret it and paying apology(true...) for it I would drop the charges for him...maybe I'm too soft, I don't know...
rock.gif
I hope you are kidding and this is an inside joke.... If not may i remind you that the azzhat in question A) was driving DRUNK B) tried to KILL one (if not all three) motorcyclist(s) by running him off of the road THROUGH a Curb and C) Ran Numerous Stop Signs and Lights endangering MANY others.
Being Truly Sorry don't get it! I don't care if his Hamster died up his boyfriends azz and he was just upset or not. This azzhat needs time behind bars at a minimum
mad.gif
+2 million That Azzhat is lucky to be getting jail time. Had he gotten out of the car he would of added a hospital stay to his jail sentence!
mad.gif

mad.gif

Yes take them out. I have been on the receiving end of some idiot like that and the GSP actually seen what he was doing and locked his ass up also.

Why won't they charge him with a felony? Don't the Two other bikers count?
If you work in the jail aren't you considered a LEO?

And what the heck do ya have against the Raiders?
rock.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1455"|1154525821 -->

I'm amazed the idiot actually drove to the police station......

Good job you guys, glad you took one of the bad guys off the road

Dayum!!! Just glad all of you are OK.

Throw the freakin' book at him. Hammer the POS with everything you can!

rock.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.
I will know more tomorrow, they need independant witnesses to come foreward to charge him with a felony they are trying to contact others that called the incident in.

I work in a prison not a jail and yes I am considered a LEO.

And for the third question.....RAIDERS SUCK LOL

Keep up with us here, Im a KC fan through and through

Funny what a few do to some ain't it. Glad your ok. Hope he gets to spend the night in a cell with a big country boy named bubba, who's alittle lonely!

Glad you guys are ok and got the SOB, thanks for making Illinois a safer place to ride
beerchug.gif

Funny what a few do to some ain't it. Glad your ok. Hope he gets to spend the night in a cell with a big country boy named bubba, who's alittle lonely!
At work we call that guy "big d!ck Bob" LOL Usually a large black man from Chicago with little to no sense of humor!

just read your post, that stinks, hopefully this guy winds up at the prison you work at, and you take his pillow, lol

met your dad the other day, really nice guy, besides the fact that he was trying to sell this really sharp looking f-350 on the lot to me, lol

race.gif

rock.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.
Daym, Chris had a chance to answer your Raider question before I had the chance. LOL
guns.gif
pirate.gif

pirate.gif

Glad noone was hurt or even killed for that matter. Man what's the deal with some of these cagers now?
rock.gif

Back