Good ride gone bad........

Good story. I should have popped some popcorn. Good to see you're ok.

I read Doyle was involved and thought it was bad indeed...
laugh.gif
Now thats funny! LOL

I'm glad no ones got hurt...find out what tripped him off like that...I know, this is bad case.
but, do you have to send him to jail? If he regret it and paying apology(true...) for it I would drop the charges for him...maybe I'm too soft, I don't know...
rock.gif

Daddy Daddy Please tell me another bed time story or tell me again about the drunk a-hole that tried to run you and your friends down and ended up in JAIL!!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glade that everything turned out OK and that your drunk a-hole gets what's coming to him. Ride Safe and Ride Smart
cool.gif

laugh.gif

You freakin hooligans! All shinin your one bright headlight all up in his grill! SO GLad you guys are okay! Can I come to your next DUI beating?
biggrin.gif

You freakin hooligans!   All shinin your one bright headlight all up in his grill!  SO GLad you guys are okay!  Can I come to your next DUI beating?  
biggrin.gif
I want to come too! Glad you all are ok Chris, but I wish there would have been another big guy (me) there as well! Everybody be safe out there.

Lucky situation that no one got hurt, especially with him running lites.

What comes around goes around for that A-hole.

There is no telling how many others he has hurt doing that ####.

Glad to hear that you or anyone you were with were hurt. I hope this guy gets what he deserves.

I'm glad no ones got hurt...find out what tripped him off like that...I know, this is bad case.
but, do you have to send him to jail? If he regret it and paying apology(true...) for it I would drop the charges for him...maybe I'm too soft, I don't know...
rock.gif
I hope you are kidding and this is an inside joke.... If not may i remind you that the azzhat in question A) was driving DRUNK B) tried to KILL one (if not all three) motorcyclist(s) by running him off of the road THROUGH a Curb and C) Ran Numerous Stop Signs and Lights endangering MANY others.
Being Truly Sorry don't get it! I don't care if his Hamster died up his boyfriends azz and he was just upset or not. This azzhat needs time behind bars at a minimum
mad.gif

Glad you're OK, Chris! LOL - yep, Doyle prolly egged 'em on!
laugh.gif

rock.gif
Im not droppin shid I hope this oxygen thief comes to visit me in prison. You werent the one he was trying to take out. He got one hell of a break when I didnt bash his face in with his own ball bat.

rock.gif
I hope you are kidding and this is an inside joke.... If not may i remind you that the azzhat in question A) was driving DRUNK B) tried to KILL one (if not all three) motorcyclist(s) by running him off of the road THROUGH a Curb and C) Ran Numerous Stop Signs and Lights endangering MANY others.
Being Truly Sorry don't get it! I don't care if his Hamster died up his boyfriends azz and he was just upset or not. This azzhat needs time behind bars at a minimum  
mad.gif
+ 1 million He endangered more people than the three of us. I have ZERO tolerence for drunk drivers.

Back