Good news and bad news.

I don't think it was fortune, luck, coinkidink, right place at the right time type of deal, tis The Lord looking out for you all.
wink.gif
AMEN!! I'm not trying to pass on MY religious beliefs, but sometimes it takes occurrences like this to make some people stop and re-evaluate their thoughts. Whether it be coincidence, a four-leaf clover, lucky horseshoe, rabbit's foot... one can't deny that there is something or someone of a higher power working in our midst.

I don't think it was fortune, luck, coinkidink, right place at the right time type of deal, tis The Lord looking out for you all.
wink.gif
AMEN!!  I'm not trying to pass on MY religious beliefs, but sometimes it takes occurrences like this to make some people stop and re-evaluate their thoughts.  Whether it be coincidence, a four-leaf clover, lucky horseshoe, rabbit's foot... one can't deny that there is something or someone of a higher power working in our midst.
I still believe it's just coinkydink, chaos theory, gambler's effin' luck or whatever you wanna call it.  I don't think it's attributable to any outside intervention.  But that's just me.

Kinda like winning the lottery.  Either you do or you don't.  

Come to think of it, I forgot to go buy a lottery ticket that evening.  Dang!  Just when my luck was running high, too!

And no, I don't believe there is a higher power out there. Nevertheless, I'll not criticize those who do. To each his own!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

<!--EDIT|Wag
Reason for Edit: "forgot one comment"|1112914963 -->

Back