Bad News On Kevin Vman1300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our prayers are with you Kevin. I am so glad you were able to come home. Peace be with you and your family.

God Bless You!!

May you be blessed with all you desire in your passing, may you take all you want with you in your dreams, and may you have no pain or suffering during your sleep. Amen

God Bless to the family and always keep him in your thoughts everyday. Please light a white candle as a ray of light in guidance.

for kev, an angel for you and you fam'

angelsthoughts.jpg

I'm glad to hear that they finally released him. At least now when the time comes he can go home in the peace and comfort (as much comfort as possible with cancer) of his own home instead of some busy hospital.

Kevin is home and happy.I just spoke with his wife.They are beat down with getting him home,but she said that he was more alert,happy to see his cats and was resting.She also said to keep the prayer coming.

NJ did you ever get that visit in ?

So sad, glad he made it home. Continued prayers for my brother and his family and friends.

Glad to hear that they finally let him go home. Hopefully soon he can be released from the pain his body is sunnering and move on to his permanent home, where all his family will be with him someday and everyone rides a busa.:beerchug:

I dont know if anyone is reading this to him or not, but if they are, godspeed, brother.

God, please bless Kevin and his family, and St. Jude and St. Rita, please hear all of our prayers for a miracle.

stjude.jpg

strita.jpg

Kevin,
I don't know you personally, but my prayers are sent for peace and comfort for you and your family during this difficult time. I wish you all the best and a joyful homecoming with the Father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back