Kevin (vman1300) needs us more than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I just got a txt msg from Kevin, and I'm in tears because I can only imagine what he's been going through all these many months with his fight against cancer, and he's shared every up and down with his family here, his triumphs and his losses. I've never in my life met someone with so much kindness and thoughtfulness as Kevin offers, unconditionally. His faith and strength continue to amaze me every single time I read about his battle and how he's working to overcome and beat cancer.

He's found that the cancer is back in his colon and I think now more than ever, he needs his friends to rally behind him, to keep him focused on the fight, to not give up. I've never felt he feels defeated, but today feels different...today is tough for Kevin, his family, friends...

Kevin, I love you and I'm saying prayers for you today to stay strong. Now is not the time to falter and I know everyone here will help you get through today, ready for tomorrow and continue all that you've been working toward.

Whatever you need, you say it...

Dammit! :( Kevin, I'm so sorry to hear, Brother! You and Brenda are in my thoughts and prayers. :please: If there is anything you need, just say the word!

Prayers like I have neevr sent before go out for you my friend. PLEASE do not give up. We are hear for you.
I just don't know what to say.

Prayers sent man. I hate to hear. Stay strong. Keep fighting. Whatever you need just ask.

Prayers like I have neevr sent before go out for you my friend. PLEASE do not give up. We are hear for you.
I just don't know what to say.

+1, i have no words, just remember you are in our prayers !!!!

:please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please:

Sorry to hear it, Kevin! I know this was not expected based upon how things had been going, but we are all here for you for whatever you need. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!

Kevin, please don't give up!! Stay strong, don't let this crap win!! (no pun intended :blush:)

I am praying for you and I will do anything I can... :please: :please:

Hey Kevin, you know as always, the family is behind you for anything you need... prayers for you and yours..

do let us know if you need anything at all..

We are with you Kevin. Keep your head up brother. Prayers continue.

Damn, I hate cancer!!!!:devil: never give up, we are all praying for you
:please::please::please::please:

your Busa family is here for you Kev-you know how we get down.
Prayers for you n your loved ones:please: You dont quit bro, and neither will we!
anything I can do, will be done-just say the word:beerchug:

Kevin, you are in my prayers, keep fighting man, If anyone can beat this you can, keep your head up!!!!

Prayers sent Kevin. Cant give up bro

I am posting some "never give up" pictures, pic the ones you like and print them out and hang them EVERYWHERE in your house.. (hopefully you like some.)

24wtus9.jpg

as I see it.jpg

attitude1024x768.jpg

believe_&_succeed1024x768.jpg

cliff_hanging.jpg

Sorry to hear this. I hope that they can rid you of it soon, once and for all. We are rooting for ya, and dont give up the fight.
You are truly a good man, and everyone here know it! :beerchug:

Those are good Ron.

Kevin my brother, you have my number please please call for anything or for an ear. There's nothing we can say to you that you don't already know and would say to someone else. You are going through a tough time right now testing your faith. I WILL be praying not only for your fight but for your continued faith. The Lord is ALWAYS in control. All you need is faith of a mustard seed. You have PM brother.

Keep the faith Brother, stay strong. You know that we are here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back