April fools

You should be horse whipped Cap!
smile.gif

Ar first I was like no way and the more I thought about it the more I was getting worried. Good one Cap.

Holy shid you got me good. Damn never would have thought. I even told my girl that the site was shutting down.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143927219 -->

rock.gif
sad.gif
down.gif
crazy.gif
eek2.gif
redcomprs2.gif
cussing.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

yup that about sumes up my feelings for the day.  That was really mean. I kind of figured it was a joke.

Pretty good joke if you ask me . Yeah I was at the temp site looking for new ways to talk about the Busa's but MAN ALIVE...  
AAAssjani.gif

Some take things way toooooo serious . No telling what would have been said given a few more days to say it
biggrin.gif

We have soldiers getting hurt or killed daily overseas , starving people around the world ... you get my drift .

It's just the internet folks .

I gotta be the first one in this thread to use one of these for no reason at all

rock.gif
Well I must speak up towards your statement..

You can allways find something more serious than any issue at hand given enough thought..

You might not care about this site..

however I have made friends from all over the United States on this site..

A lot I have met in person..

Relationships I will probably allways continue to have..

This site is used for conacting people, arranging group rides and getting sanity checks once in awhile..

There is no other Hayabusa.org there are other web sites like it.. but there is only one h.org

So.. you either undertsand and get it or you dont.. but that is how it is.

Thing that sucks is I am a mod and I didnt know about it... guess only a select few were told

When I tried to log on the first time my first thought was April Fools. Then I kept trying with no luck. I started to get a little nervous after a few hours. What a relief.

[
Well I must speak up towards your statement..

You can allways find something more serious than any issue at hand given enough thought..

You might not care about this site..

however I have made friends from all over the United States on this site..

A lot I have met in person..

Relationships I will probably allways continue to have..

This site is used for conacting people, arranging group rides and getting sanity checks once in awhile..

There is no other Hayabusa.org   there are other web sites like it.. but there is only one h.org

Well then big guy I'll speak some more.

DON"T EVER PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH AGAIN !
firedevil.gif
Above ,I never said anything that could possibly be construed as negative towards the April 1 joke or THIS website here , OR at the temporary site while this site was down and your critisism was totally OUT OF LINE !

I have made friends from all over the world as well and met them through this site ! I was concerned that I might not could contact them since their email adresses were in my PM box .

You spoke to me as a person/member and not a moderator so you let that soak in awhile , change the panties you got mad in and get over it .

I'll end by quoting you ..

Yeah well next time he gets his little feelings hurt from being left out of the plans for the practical joke that was played he can just take it out on someone else .

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

thrasherfox
CENTCAL BUSA

Group: Moderators
Avg posts/day:4.69

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thing that sucks is I am a mod and I didnt know about it... guess only a select few were told

<!--EDIT|mountainmotor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143920312 -->

wow.gif

Had a whole lot of us going even though it is April 1 and typically something like this is pulled on today. Anyway certainly glad it's a joke.
mad.gif

Ok ... I am lowering the knife, slowly... slowly ... there ok I've stopped shaking ... deep breath ...

BAD joke Doug, very clever not actually doing it on the first. That would be obvious, of course. Looked convincing to me, I know the site has been through difficult times in the past. I'm certainly glad it was a joke.

Im laughing to myself. Took me all of 60 seconds to figure out what was up this morning. So instead of spending time reading the board I just got back from three hours of riding the old girl! Time well spent on this splendid Saturday.

F*cker
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
Yea, I had nothing better to do than to kick off an e-mail to you at 2am.

Yep, you got me.

jump9.gif

Back