April fools

Im sorry.. I had to move out of country because of this..... I will check back when my new internect connection in Australia is up

I suspected, but you went long enough to get me too.
Glad it was only a joke! All forgiven...
laugh.gif

Cap....RSD......I take back ALL the nice things I've said about the two of you!!!!!
tounge.gif

DAM! you had me hook, line and sinker. Even got sympathy from my better half!

My wife told me all morning it was April Fools. I wasn't sure though
rock.gif
Seriously though it proved a point. If we need to make it a paysite then that is what needs to be done. It made me realize how much i look at this place
eyes.gif

I was gone for a few days.
Signed on this morning and my heart just sank.
Totally believable, a real good one.
What's up for next year ?

Pretty good joke if you ask me . Yeah I was at the temp site looking for new ways to talk about the Busa's but MAN ALIVE...  
AAAssjani.gif

Some take things way toooooo serious . No telling what would have been said given a few more days to say it
biggrin.gif

We have soldiers getting hurt or killed daily overseas , starving people around the world ... you get my drift .

It's just the internet folks .

I gotta be the first one in this thread to use one of these for no reason at all

rock.gif

My wife told me all morning it was April Fools. I wasn't sure though
rock.gif
 Seriously though it proved a point. If we need to make it a paysite then that is what needs to be done. It made me realize how much i look at this place  
eyes.gif
The sites fine. No need for fee's and such at this time.
Pehaps one day,but not right now.

Thanks thou, RSD.

mad.gif
mad.gif
NOT FUNNY
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man I must not have much of a life! I realy felt lost!!! What am I going to do at work with the ORG!!!

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

WTF!!!! u bastids r RUTHLESS! EVIL! SADISTIC! DEMENTED! TWISTED! MEAN!

and the BEST practical joksters i've ever been hit by....I was ready to go back to workin Ladies' nite @ Silk in Milw- wuz guna take the $$$ i made from the 'entertainin' n donate it all....thank goodness i don't have to go shopn for handcuffs n tear-away cop uniforms again!!!

CAP-u da man, that was so evil all i can do is say "hail 2 the King"
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Well after 12 hours of that B.S......I have a new respect for the Mods and Cap...but paybacks are a Beochhh Rub
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Back