hayabusa.org pioneers

View attachment 1647493
At least one of those people are still posting... @jwcfbd is still running around here....that's good to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
685ECA1E-EE75-459C-96AF-EA35605E339E.jpeg

200.gif

Same here… :cool:

I was searching all the forums in ‘99-00 after I came across a few Busa’s on the street. Finally purchased my first in 2001 for my 21st birthday! I reregistered when I was stationed in Ohio after buying my Black Special Edition 2003 and getting to know Brock… :beerchug:

5A0CAFE1-D3B3-4469-A941-1D48AC5F9E1E.jpeg

At least one of those people are still posting... @jwcfbd is still running around here....that's good to see.
Yup I'm still running around. LOL I haven't had a Busa since 06 but never lost the love of the bike. This site has help so many people, provided a place for us all to hang out and have a great time. I've made some great friends over the years and traveled across the country to ride with them. All because of a bike and this site. Fun times that I'll never forget.

Yup I'm still running around. LOL I haven't had a Busa since 06 but never lost the love of the bike. This site has help so many people, provided a place for us all to hang out and have a great time. I've made some great friends over the years and traveled across the country to ride with them. All because of a bike and this site. Fun times that I'll never forget.
That's dedication right there...

My first stop here was back in 02 or 03. Didnt register, didnt understand forums really at that time. Hated social media. Lurked forever till i figured hell might as well. First acct was in 03 or 04 cant even remember my name from then was something to do with tl1000r as thats what i rolled back then. Think was 2009 or 2010 when i started this acct name cause i took a small break from reality apparently and couldnt recall my old user name and it was hooked to an old email my ex stole from me .

Comfirmed 2010 on this acct.

I started 16 months before I bought my 06 and my name was similar, just CBXRider as I had two CBXs. Also had a Ducati 999. After selling the Hondas I didn’t want to mislead anyone.:D My 06 LE was bought on Feb 4th of 06 and was manufactured in Sep of 05. Nearly 72,000 Smiles later she’s holding up pretty well…just like this forum. Thanks Cap

Looks like I am a newbie here compared to some of you guys joined in 14 and currently with no busa but its a great site with great people so I will be sticking around here for a while :thumbsup:

I joined in Jan 2002. I bought my 2000 Busa in Nov 99 and I remember finding the original site sometime around then. It wasn't up and running when I stumbled on to it. I eventually came back and saw that sign stating COMING SOON. So I kept on checking and on day there it was. I think I joined that same day. And that is one decision I will never regret.
Thanks for the site Captain
I echo the thanks to the leader. Cap deflects the credit for keeping this up. I think of this as more than a forum; an organization of mutual support.

Back