hayabusa.org pioneers

How many of the original members are still around?

I think this site started up around march or april of 99? I lurked this site for a short time and then registered in june of 99. A guy named chase owned the site back then, and for whatever reason turned the switch off and let the site go down. And then of coarse Captain eventually took over and turned the site into what it is today.
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
How long have you been a hayabusa.org member?
I've been around the other sites, but this is good, clean, informative, fun, and the people are GREAT.

Except that in the first ten years everybody was at suzukihayabusa.org. Now this is the place, but the law of increasing returns definitely means people go to the forums with the most people on them.

Except that in the first ten years everybody was at suzukihayabusa.org. Now this is the place, but the law of increasing returns definitely means people go to the forums with the most people on them.
I've been around both since '03 and not sure I agree. Numbers were discussed a decent amount since forums were the newest for collaboration and sharing. I will say that sh.org had a niche of people that were absolutely looking to get the most out of the Hayabusa motor. H.org has always been the place to come for all things Hayabusa.

Back