AUCTION AUCTION AUCTION

Great concept Cap! This should become huge! Maybe too huge though! I have got the feeling that some are kinda commercial sellers here already, but because they give ORG members a supply of parts for the bikes that brought us all together here its a welcome thing. If it benefits! "I'M ALL IN" Just don't draw the slime that operate on ebay these days please.
super.gif

bowdown.gif

The good news is that its a buyers market.. You have to be a member to get a registration and I have to approve it..... We are not going to have any companies on the auction selling unless I approve it....

I'm registered and accepted! Luckily Va had no say I guess!
Now, where did my son hide his piggybank...
wow.gif

Quick question: Can you list something for sale without doing it as an auction? For example, Sum Yung Guy wants to sell a widget for $50 and just wants to list it at that price for sale and forego the bidding process.

Can Guy do that?

--Wag--

(Wag @ Oct. 03 2006,13:05) Quick question:  Can you list something for sale without doing it as an auction?  For example, Sum Yung Guy wants to sell a widget for $50 and just wants to list it at that price for sale and forego the bidding process.

Can Guy do that?

--Wag--
He could just set the buy now price at whatever he wanted to sell it for.....

(captain @ Oct. 03 2006,12:09)
(Wag @ Oct. 03 2006,13:05) Quick question:  Can you list something for sale without doing it as an auction?  For example, Sum Yung Guy wants to sell a widget for $50 and just wants to list it at that price for sale and forego the bidding process.

Can Guy do that?

--Wag--
Would that eliminate the auction feature entirely?

--Wag--

(Wag @ Oct. 03 2006,13:15)

Can Guy do that?

--Wag--

--Wag--
you could set the bid price, then .50 more for the reserve and .50 more for buy now...

I really think this is one of the best ideas to hit the site...

(captain @ Oct. 03 2006,12:39)
(Wag @ Oct. 03 2006,13:15)

Can Guy do that?

--Wag--

--Wag--
you could set the bid price, then .50 more for the reserve and .50 more for buy now...
Okay, that would work.

--Wag--

i was just wondering if the sellers info from this site (group, post #, date they joined, and location) will show up on the auction site along with their screen name once the two sites are joined...would be a lot easier (maybe not for you guys that actually have to make it happen) than going between the two sites to check someone out...if that isn't possible, could there be a link to the sellers profile?

(semicps @ Oct. 03 2006,16:00) i was just wondering if the sellers info from this site (group, post #, date they joined, and location) will show up on the auction site along with their screen name once the two sites are joined...would be a lot easier (maybe not for you guys that actually have to make it happen) than going between the two sites to check someone out...if that isn't possible, could there be a link to the sellers profile?
Anything is possible, we are looking at ways to integrate the Databases or the code so that it dips a little into each... Imagine your selling rank also being displayed under your avatar on the board
muscle.gif
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

I'll be posting up for aution a deal on one of my Co2 air shifter kits that will NEVER be had outside of the auction... SICK I TELL YOU! This weekend.
all_coholic.gif

Back