Original Hayabusa Board

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Ok so I was digging through the original hayabusa web site and I found the original hayabusa.org message board. There is a ton of post and information. I have absolutely no history with infopop. If there is anyone out there that wants to give me a few pointers then I will put the old board up with read only access so that everyone can see the old post. I'm waiting to hear from you all.

baaa.gif
baaa.gif
baaa.gif

baaa.gif

baaa.gif

sounds good, fill a few hours in the holidays (2 weeks) while everythings quiet. I missed the original board and went on Labusa's a few weeks after h.org packed up
aktion035.gif

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Geesh, there are some good things coming, hang on, get ready, its gonna be good !!!

More Coffee

ernaehrung021.gif
ernaehrung021.gif
ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

Alright! Bring it on! That was the best board I ever joined. Of course this one will be better.
biggrin.gif

I had given up on joining another, when by accident (erasing old bookmarks) I clicked on this one instead and it was again active. JoyJoy!
aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion033.gif

GPII

aktion035.gif

aktion033.gif

Yes, by all means. I don't have the faintest idea how you go about
it, but hope you succeed. I got excellent leads which enabled me to
locate my windscreen, seat, sliders, and lowered footpegs off that
old site.

So Captain, does that mean if you have access to the original .org, that you must be BigDog? I was a member of the .org before La Busas. It was a very good site.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, Chase aka bigdog put the site up for sale about a year and a half ago.. When I bought the domain name from him he also sent me everything that he had ever used on the web site... I was going through some of the CD's the other day and I found the board and the members information, thought it could be useful....

dozingoff.gif
dozingoff.gif

dozingoff.gif

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Muracami