to see if I could send u $
funny fugger
Cap got over 400 emails.

RSD only got about 50.... *sniff sniff*

you ungrateful....

drink.gif
haahhahahaa.

Okay Rubb,
Hank is on his way to shiat on your front lawn too!!!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143935088 -->

Nice one Cap,
laugh.gif

But, PLEASE, don't scare the crap out of us again
blush.gif

I'm glad I remembered it was April Fools Day, but with what has been going on around here......

I guess this should make us realize how much we depend on this site.

Thanks for starting and running it Captain
smile.gif

U suck
I was gonna send u an email
to see if I could send u $
funny fugger
Cap got over 400 emails.

RSD only got about 50....  *sniff sniff*  

you ungrateful....

drink.gif
  haahhahahaa.
thats cuz I was looking for your phone number ya dweeb!  OH wait.....I had it stored here.....where I couldn't get to it!!!

OH well.........I still say Cap sucks!  
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

bomb.gif
Cap sucks....just for that...

ban.gif

Holy Cows!!!
mad.gif
I had terrible thoughts about having to find a new primary site to keep me busy, probably with tons of gratuitous sexual pictures, tastless jokes, and foul language.
sad.gif

Good one, CAP!

p.s. It was a good test of board members' loyalty though.

. What do i think about the joke not a good one only because what has happened in the past .But it was a joke ha ha get over it you want to leave leave im not gonna beg you to stay . A true memberdonating or not is a member who is there through thick and thin good and bad . And let those without sin cast the first stone. I for one have done things out of a prank that people did not think was funny . Life goes on.. We should commend those who tried to keep it going and who was trying to figure a way on how to keep it going then to consentrate on those who are pi$$ed and want to leave.. I applaud and thank Doug for keeping this site going I know it has to be a strain on him and his family sometimes.. Nothing against Doug but if this site closed it would close I would hate it for a little while but it would close . We would do the samething that we ( the True Members ) did this am . That is find somewhere else to meet . For that is what a true family does...

. What do i think about the joke not a good one only because what has happened in the past .But it was a joke ha ha get over it you want to leave leave im not gonna beg you to stay . A true memberdonating or not  is a member who is there through thick and thin good and bad . And let those without sin cast the first stone. I for one have done things out of a prank that people did not think was funny . Life goes on.. We should commend those who tried to keep it going and who was trying to figure a way on how to keep it going then to consentrate on those who are pi$$ed and want to leave.. I applaud and thank Doug for keeping this site going I know it has to be a strain on him and his family sometimes.. Nothing against Doug but if this site closed it would close I would hate it for a little while but it would close . We would do the samething that we ( the True Members )   did this am . That is find somewhere else to meet . For that is what a true family does...
beerchug.gif

Well said my friend.

By the way...where is ph14 when we need him?

You've got some serious spelling/puntuation issues there bucko!!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: "just hadta be a smartazz"|1143938434 -->

Logged on this AM and read the mssg, then read it again..... the whole time Im thinking WTF?
rock.gif
?!!!!! Found the temp board, and was Hoping it was an april fools.... Ya got us good Cap, no doubt about that. But You are a bad, bad man.... ya aint very nice either....
tounge.gif
AAAssjani.gif

Back