Board offline tomorrow

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Folks take a deep breath....... We will be back

We will probably turn the site off tomorrow morning just a little earlier than what we originally planned. We have been working behind the scenes to perfect this move and I am very pleased with the progress so far. I am not expecting any surprises just a lot of work and documented processes to move to the new server. We will have the chat program still available on the server so you can check in there every so often to talk one of your Org brothers or sisters off the ledge....... You will be able to go to the main webpage hayabusa.org to get a link to the chat room....

We will work as quickly as possible so please be patient and know that this will help us be better in the long run.. Its just another growing pain.......

Let me know if you need anything at my email captain@hayabsa.org

CAp

The chat room.
thumb_up.gif

WHERE'S THE MORPHINE !!!!!!

I hope it is over fast...go Captain go...........

NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! My home away from home! What will I do without my fix?! Crap! I'm gonna have to sell my body on the streets again just for some funny posts! This is not good... NOT GOOD!!!!!

Seriously though Cap, thanks for all the work you do. You're a good man, and you do a lot for us. I sincerely hope all goes smoothly and according to plan. View attachment 1506908

Folks take a deep breath....... We will be back

We will probably turn the site off tomorrow morning just a little earlier than what we originally planned. We have been working behind the scenes to perfect this move and I am very pleased with the progress so far. I am not expecting any surprises just a lot of work and documented processes to move to the new server. We will have the chat program still available on the server so you can check in there every so often to talk one of your Org brothers or sisters off the ledge....... You will be able to go to the main webpage hayabusa.org to get a link to the chat room....

We will work as quickly as possible so please be patient and know that this will help us be better in the long run.. Its just another growing pain.......

Let me know if you need anything at my email captain@hayabsa.org

CAp
Good luck guys.
I know a little of what you have to do.
HUGE job, so best to you all and I hope it goes well.
Thanks for everything!

Mike A

I look forward to seeing the changes, I know it will be top notch. Thanks for the improvements.
thumb_up.gif

we are all looking forward to how the finished product looks
thumb_up.gif
thanks for all your hard work
beerchug.gif

Thanks for all the hard work leading up to this.
beerchug.gif

This is going to be a long week. Hope it goes smoothly for you with no real headaches Cap see you in a week.
beerchug.gif

NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! My home away from home! What will I do without my fix?! Crap! I'm gonna have to sell my body on the streets again just for some funny posts! This is not good... NOT GOOD!!!!!

Seriously though Cap, thanks for all the work you do. You're a good man, and you do a lot for us. I sincerely hope all goes smoothly and according to plan.
bowdown.gif
Ben, please don't go back to doing crack, it took us a long time just to get you off the stuff.....
super.gif
Lesser of two evils, sell your body, but please don't go back to being a crack-ho....

See you guys on the other side!
face7.gif
Thank you very much Doug, we appreciate everything.

Thanks cap, good luck!
beerchug.gif
Ironically I will be performing a systems integration and migration tonight Friday and tomorrow Saturday so I feel your pain. Hope verything oes well for both of us...don't know about the Org but mine is running at about a 2.3 million right now oh and muy promotion is riding on it too so good luck to BOTH of use.
See you on the other side folks and Cap thanks again for everything
bowdown.gif

Back