Board goes offline this Friday

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay so here it is... this Friday afternoon the 15th of August the board will be going offline for 1 week. During this time we will leave the chat room up so you folks can still keep in touch. We have a lot of data to move from the current server to the new server and we want to make sure that we have 99% of the issues worked out before we turn everything back on.....

As always you guys will make a way to keep in touch, remember there are some other great busa sites out there that have forums so EBC and SH.org are there if you just have an itchin to post.

There has been a lot of prep work that has gone into this move and we have been planning this for about 9 months now and I think we are ready....

Please be patient with us and we will do our best to make this place better than it is today...

Let me know your thoughts...

cap

sad.gif

Hope it gets done quicker.
please.gif

Oh man! No .oRg?! What am I going to do all weekend / week ?
rock.gif

Well, not sure what I am going to do at work now, but I will figure something out.
cool.gif

Well, not sure what I am going to do at work now, but I will figure something out.
cool.gif
I'm thinking about having some meetings and perhaps some lunch meetings, maybe some naps after my meetings...I sure hope Omar doesn't remember how to contact me should he need help...

I'm moving
ThumbsUp.gif

Shhhhh, don't tell him...
shutup.gif

super.gif
PM -->
VaBusa @ Aug. 11 2008 said:
1502687[/ATTACH] PM]
Oh man! No .oRg?! What am I going to do all weekend / week ?
rock.gif
Paint your nails perhaps?
laugh.gif

Oh wait, they don't know about that do they?
whistling.gif
Thanks! They do now!
banghead.gif
Oh, I wrote what I was thinking again didn't I? Damn it...
dunno.gif
...and what have you been doing?

post-12-07254-painting_my_nails.JPG
Hello?! That's what we were doing the LAST time this kinda thing happened...

Jeez, you're getting old and senile
all_coholic.gif

super.gif

Hey I know, Let all go to Va's house for the week. Mike will LOVE it! I'll even bring Ben!
firedevil.gif

Back