Everyone get ready

Cap,
 Will you be "pruning" dead branches, ie. ppl that registered and posted very little and haven't posted in a long time?

Don
Don,
There has been some of that going on - as well you may have noticed some housekeeping actions by all the mods and Cap being on the boards alot recently, all of this is in preparation in making the switch.

New servers will mean better speed and a new board will mean greater functionality! Change is good!

Cap,
 Will you be "pruning" dead branches, ie. ppl that registered and posted very little and haven't posted in a long time?

Don
Don,
There has been some of that going on - as well you may have noticed some housekeeping actions by all the mods and Cap being on the boards alot recently, all of this is in preparation in making the switch.

New servers will mean better speed and a new board will mean greater functionality!  Change is good!
Will it speed up my dial-up connection Shawn ?
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Cap,

Don
Don,

New servers will mean better speed and a new board will mean greater functionality!  Change is good!
Will it speed up my dial-up connection Shawn ?    
wow.gif

laugh.gif
I suppose that depends on fast fast you dial???
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Damn now im gonna have to talk to with the wife...geeess i feel like im being punished...lol

good luck and thanks for the heads up...:cool:

I can already see the changes, no problems here Cap.

Let me know how I can help.

everyone remember, there is a spot set up for org. refugees on suzukihayabusa.org....we'll have to bombard them for a while.

WOW!  You mean I'll actually have to work while I'm at work?
Yeah - and Va will have more time to concentrate on her nails; she won't hafta keep babysitting us!  
tounge.gif
I saw that Omar!  
tounge.gif

Actually, I'm wondering how much work production will go up when the org goes down
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
I'll just sit here trying to manage my withdrawal while clicking the link to the .org to see if it's up yet.

....how bout now?

....how bout now?

.....how bout now?

....how bout now?

.....try it now?

tounge.gif

Looks like I picked a good time for a vacation, Leaving next Tuesday after the Holiday heading for Newfoundland. Be gone about a week and a half, everything should be up a running by then. So Cap't, wait till after the holiday weekend please.
wink.gif

Back