Everyone get ready

I'm already having withdrawels and its not even down yet
tounge.gif

I feel like I will be losing my puppy for a couple of weeks.
sad.gif

I guess my employer will start seeing an little more productivity from me for a couple of weeks.....wait hunting season starts tomorrow... man their screwed.

Well, I guess I'll just have to go back to watching Mr. Rogers and whacking my bag, I mean, go back to reading the paper in the morning.

Replace the whole site with just a button that says, "NEW POSTS."

It doesn't even have to do anything... just be there for us...

Please?
sad.gif

I can feel it starting already.  It's going to be an emotional roller coaster that is going to look some thing like this.
speechless-smiley-017.gif
speechless-smiley-020.gif
speechless-smiley-023.gif
vomit-smiley-019.gif
vomit-smiley-021.gif
sad-smiley-007.gif
sad-smiley-041.gif
sad-smiley-011.gif
speechless-smiley-004.gif
 and once it's back
xmas-smiley-041.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157037721 -->

Life without the Org, what will it be like... Almost like learning how to walk again
sad.gif

Just having everyone working instead of hanging out here may actually solve the nation's economic problems!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Ok, now how do I pass the day away while sitting at my place of employment doing nothing really exciting...

Please hurry and get the site back up. I know what it is to change servers and its a b!tch for sure... having to do the same thing with my site in the next few weeks.

I can feel my fingers already starting with the atrafie (sp) of non use...
tounge.gif

I dunno what I am going to do for a week or two...

OH, I know we can huddle like refugees over at Suzuki Hayabusa.org for a little while. They are good bunch of folks, They'll take us.

Perfect timing.

I'm gone part of next week in CO
and the entire next week in OH racing.

I wouldn't have much time to login anyways so I guess I got lucky on this one.

Good luck!

Back