Board offline tomorrow

See  you guys on the other side!
face7.gif
Thank you very much Doug, we appreciate everything.
+ 1000

This will be a good time to sit back and spend some quality time with the family or who ever you loved ones are. DO NOT take life for granted. It is a gift. Thak care everyone.

Tim
smile.gif

where's the smiley running around, yelling franticly, and waving his hand in the air?

smooth sailing Capt'
beerchug.gif

A week long server replacement/upgrade? What ever happend to 5 nines uptime? You guys SUCK! lol just kidding. Good luck.

Adam

Dave you are too funny man!!

I'm like you, I need to have one of the little smiley guys running around frantically about right now!! Post him all day if I had him--- pimping the smileys ya know
zzwhip.gif
SHOCKED.gif
goodboy.gif
spank.gif

ok who's gonna get the last post on the old server? and the first on the new on?

Parting is such sweet sorrow...or something....see you in a week, you Bastids. Cap, thanks for everything
beerchug.gif

He he he, I KNEW the hos' would be out in force today....the funny thing is somewhere along here, very very soon, the site will go blank when someone hits the quick post button....personally I plan to scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so everyone in Cubeland outside my office can hear
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back