2nd Annual MidWest MnG.

Lurch darling, M and I will be out of town for this as you know. That leaves my place (which is 20 minutes from your place) open with two bedrooms and also lots of floor space (including one inflatable bed). Consider them yours for the weekend.

Don't worry, I'm taking the dog with me. :)

I also can offer an attached garage and a '95 1200 HD Sportster for use for the weekend.

:cheerleader:WOOHOO:cheerleader:

:cheerleader:PARTY at the Newbies house!!!!!!:cheerleader:

I'll be the guy sneakin up there @3am with T.P. and silly string to f**k alla tha bikes up!:cheerleader: :laugh:
Mrninja's gettin pink streamers, n Acehole gets Depends 'stead of T.P.:rofl: Lurch's bikes r gettin Plastic-wrapped so they stay fresh:moon: n I'll see if I can find some CareBear stickers for Scar's bike:rofl: ah.....good times r 'a comin:thumbsup:

Please leave the Depends in their respective wrappers. I can use them on the ride home! :moon:

You're in for it BigD!:poke:

OK Nick and Scar. Be nice now. I still have to deal with her when you guys leave. And any trouble will be redirected to you 2 100 fold.
Remember a Marine can be your BEST FRIEND or your WORST ENEMY.
The choice is yours.:poke:

OK Nick and Scar. Be nice now. I still have to deal with her when you guys leave. And any trouble will be redirected to you 2 100 fold.
Remember a Marine can be your BEST FRIEND or your WORST ENEMY.
The choice is yours.:poke:

Who said we were ever leaving?
BTW, How fast can you run these days Marine?:laugh:

So I get a phone call tonight from a member back east. They say that they may be coming with the whole family and a partner in crime. I am like HECK YEAH!!.
Then they say, well it is not definite, we have to see if we can afford it.

Now many of you know John (Gixxerhp) and Dave (grumpy) and his wife & daughter. These are 3 super great peeps here. So what I am asking is for everyone to help make sure they come to this party. I have accomodations set up for the Grumpy family. This would include Lodging, food and a bike if needed. GixxerHP also has lodging and food covered.
I will do what I can on a personal basis to help get them here. Now I just need some help convincing them they need to do this.
Lycan you seeing this? Oh and you need to be here also brother.:rulez:

Im not stayin the night since im only 2 hours away, anyone that needs a place and has no dough can also stay with me in indiana I have 2 spare rooms

This is getting closer peeps! Solidify your travel plans NOW!

errr Lurch, i still am on the guest list right????

so what exactly is the date and where is everyone meeting? I am in iraq and i was only able to load the first page i know shoot me now!???

so what exactly is the date and where is everyone meeting? I am in iraq and i was only able to load the first page i know shoot me now!???

August 1st and 2nd. The exact meeting point for each day has not been set yet. Base your plans around Kenosha/Milwaukee Wisconsin.
Will you be home from Iraq?

Back