2nd Annual MidWest MnG.

i just need a corner to curl up in or a picnic table to crawl under (as far away from BusaWhipped's snoring and mrninja9's groping hands as possible please :laugh: )

You are covered Brother. I can put you in the Kitchen on the floor if need be to protect the fridge. LOL

Ok well post up or PM us the address.

Address is as follows
8726 38th Street
Kenosha, WI

DO NOT send mail to this address.
It is a building only and I do not get mail here.
Just thought I would throw that out there.

Are you staying here or with family Scar? Your bedroom here is still yours brother. I mean everyone does know it as Scar's bedroom. Even my daughter calls it that even though it was suppose to be hers. :laugh:

I'm at Casa de Lurch, yo.

Also, Breaking News...

This just in...

Turns out that my family reunion is going to be on Sunday, which means I can do the Saturday thing with the .oRg group. Very cool news.

Excellent...EXCELLENT!!! ...everything's going according to plan...:laugh:

Can't wait... :beerchug:

OH but I can. Ask Scar. I have 3 1/2 rooms plus a big living room. There is plenty of room here. And we can have secured bike parking. I will pitch a tent and have people pull security if we need it. Plus I have a garage, a shed and a fenced/roofed area we can lock up bikes in.

Yeah...it's a big place all right. A helluva lot of people can rack it there. And, if it's anything like last October, we'll only spend about three hours there (napping) between rides (generally between the hours of 1-4am). :rofl:

Everyone should plan to bring their laptop so we can all get on the .oRg, simultaneously, and tell tales about what a great host Kevin is...:whistle: ...or something.

:laugh:

Last edited:
Yeah...it's a big place all right. A helluva lot of people can rack it there. And, if it's anything like last October, we'll only spend about three hours there (napping) between rides (generally between the hours of 1-4am). :rofl:

Everyone should plan to bring their laptop so we can all get on the .oRg, simultaneously, and tell tales about what a great host Kevin is...:whistle: ...or something.

:laugh:

And I also have a real cool Helmet storage area. The STAGE if you will. We can line up all the helmets and snap a picture and post it.:rulez:

i just need a corner to curl up in or a picnic table to crawl under (as far away from BusaWhipped's snoring and mrninja9's groping hands as possible please :laugh: )

thats just not right my hands stay to myself hahahahaha.... i heard big d is bringing the girls hahahaha:cheerleader:

OK, it looks as if just like the banks and the auto makers, I am getting a bailout. I wont go in to details but will say I am not happy or proud, but I can say we will have the apartment and everything that goes with it.
So please PM me if you need a place to crash during the MnG so I can get a head count and make sure I have enough Linens, bags and mattresses please.
NOBODY will be turned away not even you Purdue.:poke:
Just would like a head count so I can feed and sleep everyone comfortably.
Can't wait:beerchug:

OH one more thing, This year NOBODY will have to sleep in the Princess room or the Spiderman room.:poke::rofl::laugh::whistle:

Those rooms are not available this year. SORRY

so you have date/place in stone yet?

Yes.
Rallying point is My place in Kenosha, WI. Just across the border from Illinois.
Dates are Saturday Aug 1 thru Sunday August 2.

But nobody will be tossed out on Sunday if they need to stay through Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or what ever.:laugh:

Are you IN or are you OUT???

I'll be the guy sneakin up there @3am with T.P. and silly string to f**k alla tha bikes up!:cheerleader: :laugh:
Mrninja's gettin pink streamers, n Acehole gets Depends 'stead of T.P.:rofl: Lurch's bikes r gettin Plastic-wrapped so they stay fresh:moon: n I'll see if I can find some CareBear stickers for Scar's bike:rofl: ah.....good times r 'a comin:thumbsup:

Ok, Let me get the QC peeps together on this one.. :whistle:

This is close enough I should be able to save cans to pay for the gas.. :laugh:

ok how do i get brought up in this all the time.... man i tell you i will see what i can scrounge up.... talked to doyle might ride up on saturday and stay sunday but will let you all know... hahahah
you will all be in for a treat :laugh:

I'll be the guy sneakin up there @3am with T.P. and silly string to f**k alla tha bikes up!:cheerleader: :laugh:
Mrninja's gettin pink streamers, n Acehole gets Depends 'stead of T.P.:rofl: Lurch's bikes r gettin Plastic-wrapped so they stay fresh:moon: n I'll see if I can find some CareBear stickers for Scar's bike:rofl: ah.....good times r 'a comin:thumbsup:

The alarm's perimeter setting will be at it's most sensitive setting, Mr. White...you won't get any where near Wasabi with aforementioned offending 'sticky' devices. :poke:

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im gonna say ill be there, tentatively, anyway. probably wont get to leave until sat afternoon though.

Lurch darling, M and I will be out of town for this as you know. That leaves my place (which is 20 minutes from your place) open with two bedrooms and also lots of floor space (including one inflatable bed). Consider them yours for the weekend.

Don't worry, I'm taking the dog with me. :)

I also can offer an attached garage and a '95 1200 HD Sportster for use for the weekend.

Last edited:
Back