2nd Annual MidWest MnG.

If your talking about the same one I'm thinking of, it was at the corner of County Hwy A and Sheridan road, a stones throw from Lake Michigan. Thats the only one I remember, it was demolished years ago, condos rest in its place now.
Thats probably the one. I think is was on South Sheridan and about 93rd Street.

OK, the one that was at Hwy A and Sheridan is long gone. There are Apartments there now, That is where Mike (LuvmyBusa) lives. The Keno on Sheridan and 93rd is STILL there and still shows movies.

Come on up Albert, would be a pleasure to meet you and your brothers.

Lurch!
We need to set this up at a nearby hotel/motel. Looks like a good crowd willing to attend. Any ideas? Let's get something firm set down. PM me if you need any help or would like to chat it over.:thumbsup:

im hoping this goes through! i would love to meet some other guys in the area to ride with!

One way or another this beotch is happening if I'm riding my lilly white a$$ out there from San Diego, yo.

:laugh:

It'd be good to meet you, too!!! :beerchug:

OK, lets get a head count of who wants or needs a hotel room. I will try to set up a group buy on rooms.
I am trying my best to stay in my apartment and if I am lucky, I will have plenty of floor space and sleeping bags. I do have one spare bed and someone can have my bed and I will sleep on the floor if they need a bed. I also have air matresses.
Post up and also PM me if you would like a hotel room. I will work on it.

OK, lets get a head count of who wants or needs a hotel room. I will try to set up a group buy on rooms.
I am trying my best to stay in my apartment and if I am lucky, I will have plenty of floor space and sleeping bags. I do have one spare bed and someone can have my bed and I will sleep on the floor if they need a bed. I also have air matresses.
Post up and also PM me if you would like a hotel room. I will work on it.

I'm more than willing to share my bedroom...:laugh: It's very spacious and has deep-pile carpet. I'll sleep on the floor, too, Kevin, if the bed is needed.

:beerchug:

:whistle:

I'm more than willing to share my bedroom...:laugh: It's very spacious and has deep-pile carpet. I'll sleep on the floor, too, Kevin, if the bed is needed.

:beerchug:

:whistle:

Are you staying here or with family Scar? Your bedroom here is still yours brother. I mean everyone does know it as Scar's bedroom. Even my daughter calls it that even though it was suppose to be hers. :laugh:

You pick the best hotel that's closest to you, and I'll book a room. You cant put all of us up!

You pick the best hotel that's closest to you, and I'll book a room. You cant put all of us up!

OH but I can. Ask Scar. I have 3 1/2 rooms plus a big living room. There is plenty of room here. And we can have secured bike parking. I will pitch a tent and have people pull security if we need it. Plus I have a garage, a shed and a Feneced/roofed area we can lock up bikes in.

i just need a corner to curl up in or a picnic table to crawl under (as far away from BusaWhipped's snoring and mrninja9's groping hands as possible please :laugh: )

Back