VEGAS RUN: 2004

Doc_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
Just got back from my Baja trip to find some emails and posts that a Vegas Busa get together has been scheduled for the weekend of April 17th, 2004. This will be our second annual gathering. The night of April 17th is motorcycle madness at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, so motorcycle only drag racing. This even is ALWAYS a blast. I got 12 runs in last time, could of got more, but had to refuel. Let me know if you can make it and if I can help with your logistics.

Cheers,

Doc

Doc, fill me in on all the details. I think I could be conviced to make the trip if its worth it.

Josh

Put me down for definate... maybe, and my cousin on a ZX12 ooooh I smell shoot out!
thumbs-up.gif
guns.gif

I am considering going but only if I have a safe place to park my Busa for the night and If I can take it inside where I am at the track.

I am considering going but only if I have a safe place to park my Busa for the night and If I can take it inside where I am at the track.
I can find you a safe place. The places I would suggest staying have security and for a few bucks/day tip, you can park it where the valet guys will keep an eye on it day and night.

At the track, of course you would take it inside because you would race it right? Even if you don't race, you can ride it right up to the grand stands....

Abah, Abah, dah...I have to go...

There...to Vegas...again...I'll do whatever I can to get there.
Last year was so much fun. Jester, you HAVE to go! HOOTERS! Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire, HOOTERS, Drag Racing! HOOTERS! rippin' across the desert at 1 fitty...
YEESSS!!

and where do I sign, seeing that there will be security, a hot tube and Owen is coming, Ill be there. Give me all the details.

Hey Doc, is it just a weekend thing? I bought a time share last summer (my 1st ever trip to Vegas
wow.gif
) off the strip a little and haven't seen it yet. It was still being built when we bought it. Tahiti is the name of it just down Tropicana. Might see about getting it during that time if logistics here go right. How long do most people stay? Thanks for the info as well!

I signed up for vacation that week, and so far so good. I'll know definitiely soon. I have 6 or 7 weeks I have to use this year so they should let me have it.

Hi kids...long time, no talk. I know everything will be off the hook this year. We need to get the Hooters thing hooked up. Doc, we need your "other" hook-ups too. Some people leave on Thursday, and roll home Sunday, and some come out on Saturday. I have a friend that lives there, so I will be out early. I still have no job to speak of, so who knows how much I can do. I look forward to seeing all of you again, and meeting the rest.

SterlingSilver

and where do I sign, seeing that there will be security, a hot tube and Owen is coming, Ill be there. Give me all the details.
DUDE, I am not promising a "hot tube" for you bro.  
eek2.gif
 Sorry man.  The rest is Kosher though...

Ciao...
Well Doc, I'm hoping you meant "hot tub" instead of "hot tube"
rock.gif
... because boy would I have fun with that one
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
Just be careful and have fun. If I get the new job in Houston, you can count me in too. Don't look startled! Yes! I said that I would try to make the trip. I was one of those who voted for a Busa get-together in Vegas last year. You guys are all cooler than a fan in my book, especially Josh and Owen.

Brian

Brian, thanks man, that means alot. If your movin to houston now I have a good reason to head that way more often.

Doc, I need all the info you have on this weekend. If I can make it Ill be there thrusday or friday and then leave on monday. Let me know man, this sounds like a blast to me and I wouldnt want to miss it.

Back