VEGAS RUN: 2004

Well, it looks like we have 5 people from this board going... LoBusa, Dawn, Jester, Big O, and Doc. Anyone else?

On Friday night, they want to have a BBQ at the DynoShoot-out. It will be like $6-8 per person for eats. Is everyone cool with that, I NEED a head count NOW.

On Saturday night (8pm), we got a place offering Fajitas, beverage, rice, beans, etc. for $12/each which includes the tip. The location is perfect (on the way to the drag strip) and they will provide secure parking where we can see the bikes. Again, I need a head count!!!

BTW, I will have keep my hat on....

UPDATE!!! EXOTIC MOTORSPORTS KICKS ASS!!! CHECK IT:

On Friday April 16th Exotic Motorsports of Henderson will Welcome the Hayabusa 2nd Annual Meet to a Dyno-festival. They will conduct Dyno-pulls for $20 (normally $50). If you PREPAY, it will be $15!!! They will also sell future pulls for $20 EACH (I will probably buy 5-10 of these just for me). They will also offer SOME FULL Dyno-tunes (remaps) for $175, this will include a pre-dyno pull, the remap, then an "after" pull. They will also allow us to purchase these dyno-tunes at that price and use them LATER. We have the place from 4pm-9pm. I encourage locals to let the out of town guys get their pulls in as much as possible. If you are looking for a full tune, please consider prepaying and doing it Saturday or any other day. Of course, if the Dyno is sitting there empty, go for it!!!

Food and beverages will be available for sale at the neighboring Hot Rod Grill.

LAST, but not LEAST, they are offering $5 BIKE WASHES!!!!!!!!! THIS RULEZ!!!

Folks, this is a GREAT opportunity. Hang out, find out how much HP your bike's got, make some new friends, and piss off some old ones. This is going to be COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's IN? ALSO, WHO's in for the dinners (please read above posts ASAP).

Thanks,

Doc

Doc, put me down for all the dinners, I want a full tune dyno run also, the hole nine yards. Make me down for it brotha, I want it all, If Im gona be somewhere there is a dyno and I dont make full use of it, some one please shoot me.

so to break it down:

dinners, dyno tune, wash, and what ever else might come up.

Doc, put me down for all the dinners, I want a full tune dyno run also, the hole nine yards. Make me down for it brotha, I want it all, If Im gona be somewhere there is a dyno and I dont make full use of it, some one please shoot me.

so to break it down:

dinners, dyno tune, wash, and what ever else might come up.
Thanks Josh.

ALL OTHER ATTENDEES, "Sound off like you got a pair..."

Ok so Dyno Runs on Friday night and drags are on Saturday night?
rock.gif

Will try to make it..Boy do i wanna be there....Will let you know asap.. re: do you need to know how many people are gonna eat.........byfornow
rock.gif

rock.gif

Doc, Count me and Dawnie in for the dinners and I will probably do a Dyno pull.... Dawnie just had her bike dyno'd recently and I don't think she will do it again... But we're definitely there!!!

Lo

P.S. The "Eagle has landed" You've got Mail!!
wink.gif

Doc, put me down for all the food! And one dyno pull, I'm interested to see what it is.

Have hat, will travel.
smile.gif

Doc, i'm a 80% for this event.
i won't be riding the BUSA up, but i'll be flying in with another rider.

I still have your emails from the bar ends....... i'll hit you 2moro

I have been posting for people in So Cal to hook for the rife to Vegas. After hearing the Doc lay out the Blow By Blow's I will ride With or with out you .
Vegas Here I come. !!!!!!!!!!!!
cool.gif

OOPS!!!!!
wow.gif
Ok I am In . I am Leaving Laguna Bech @ 3:00 Should be in Vegas at 3:30 .. <----Ha Naw I will be there before Dark. Where Do I meet ? Anybody wanna email a Cell # So I can Call when i get in ?
Doc I am in on the Chow.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><marquee>ATTENTION!!!</marquee></span></span>

The link below has the INFO! Let me know if there are any questions or comments. SEE YOU SOON!

BUSA RUN INFO & MAPs

Back