Blanca needs HELP..

I'm already in love and at this point Smithabusa needs to tell me if he likes Red or White ?
As well as PM me his addy for gifts to be sent !

:bowdown:

no this hose and connection were on properly .
gonna take side panel off and airbox for a general look see
and closer inspec of coils and TPS

House is quiet , all asleep , I'm going to do a quick head clearing slam of dos heinies and see if I find something.

Last edited:
#4 coil plug not all the way on....doh
Self inflicted gunshot wound .

Gonna still take panel off for look
at TPS.

Since I found coil plug to not be all the way on I guessing problem still exists and has yet to be found ....

any comment on bar position in key on engine off pos ?
Or this was related to error code I caused and I am back at square one ?

While checking I see this. What is this ? It does not look OEM ?
Is it part of PC install ?
There appears to be a very small 'melt' hole in cover ?

Could this be anything ?

All things around TPS and under tape appear secure.

I saved map in PC V program but when I load it here it says invalid file.

ENGINE PICS 001.jpg

ENGINE PICS 002.jpg

tps2.JPG

while you are at the dealer more check the tps calibration indicator, it should be at the middle, your first pic shows it was on the bottom, is it still that way?

ERROR CODE OFF.JPG

Last edited:
Not sure about bar position. Before I put her back together would like to get Smithabusa' opinion on below better pic of item you see on top on engine in above pics. If is nothing imp than I am gonna put her back together sans side panel and see ifit gives any code or if bar pos changes .
Melted piece Def does not look OEM .
Seems like coating is melted a bit ?

Is this just something small unrelated I have found or possibly whatever is under shrink wrap can be the prob ?

melted part.JPG

Im not sure what that wire is, looks like a risistor of some sort (i might be wrong).. hope some one can help ... good luck man,, i'm off to work

Strange the orange wire on one side def comes from OEM wrapped wires but then comes up an loops thru the shrink wrapped 'thing' and goes back right inot same wrapped cluster.

I'm heading to bed Saiid, I will call you tomorrow if you haven't figured it out. It will be solved brother, don't stress.....

Blais Cycle a shop run by a few former Suzi racers in miami.
Many trophies in store and they are very competent I feel.

I am just getting the office opened for biz from here to make a few calls over to check on things. Will prolly be up most of the night.

Have it back together now and since I fixed my own self created problem I wanna roll her out and unfortunately wake up the neighbors working on my motorcycle. I want to see if she stalls out as before or if maybe my gremlin has left and Blanca feels I have paid enough penance for looking at Demmyms sex symbol thread. I have spent the last three days apologizong to her so hopefully she will forgive me...and run right...

:please::please:

shes idling , no code.
Key on engine off bar read middle then went up when I twisted throttle as Fadii said it should.

Gonna gear up and do a couple laps around the hood.

If I dont post in a hour or less...YOU KNOW I'M A PUSHIN' HER !

Remove the burned watt ever that is. Go to the shop that installed it, and get another one. Down side is the same thing is going to happen again ~ possibly. That install is not stable. :poke:

I'm back.
Rode it like 5-10 miles or so just up and down the street so as to not leave myself too far from home should she die.
It did not die, not once..?????????

She is still telling me things are not 100%.
I did get on it a bit in 2nd and it ran up thru the rpms to the point to where I was going too fast too loud too late.
Up to about 10k slowly not full throttle, just a simple roll on.

Never died once and I even kept pulling in clutch while going to drop RRRs and see if she would stall rolling. Nothing kept going..

Idle seems 'off' a bit.
Running, just the slightest bit of stumbling at low rpms which goes away at 4-5k rpms and higher.
Even stopped to get a bottle of fuel injector cleaner at Mobil. Turned it off, started right back up no prob. Rode home.
Total time engine was on was 10-15 mins idling and about 15-20 mins riding.
Other than the slight stumble I did notice the exhaust smelled just a bit different. Noticed it after I got home and turned it off.
End of pipe smelled funny/different ?
Got a full fresh tank from Mobil the other day so I am thinking about putting about 30-40% of this bottle in and see if it cleans it up ?
Any suggestions..?

Back