Blanca's sputtering :(

I finally went for a ride last night. Between work and rain it was first opp I'd had. Rode for about an hour total. 30 mins north on 95, and back. It ran fine no hiccups or stumbles.
Was gonna confirm that with another this morning and its raining again so I came in to work.
Pretty sure that fixed it.

good deal:thumbsup:

So ....what was the problem ..if it's finaly fixed

Somehow the spark plugs worked loose as three of them required almost zero effort on ratchet to turn them when coming out. This is second time that's happened and this is why first thing I thought of was to check the plugs. Torqued em back in after checking all of them and it rode fine last night.

Somehow the spark plugs worked loose as three of them required almost zero effort on ratchet to turn them when coming out. This is second time that's happened and this is why first thing Justin thought of was to check the plugs. Torqued em back in after checking all of them and it rode fine last night.

:laugh::beerchug::laugh:

Somehow the spark plugs worked loose as three of them required almost zero effort on ratchet to turn them when coming out. This is second time that's happened and this is why first thing I thought of was to check the plugs. Torqued em back in after checking all of them and it rode fine last night.

Hit the ratchet with your purse next time to get the extra effort required to hold the plugs in....

Yes sir :hide:

I torqued them to spec same as last time. Only time will tell if this is something that's gonna keep happening.

Back