Blanca needs HELP..

I did learn today that a bone dry tank that has 2 gallons put back into it, fuel light comes right on within 4-5 miles or so. Least it did on mine.
I wondered how much gas she still had in when light came on and now I know.
A little less than 2 gallons.
Rode for about 30 miles on those 2 gallons and FI cleaner and then filled up.

That is nice to know. I seen it somewhere that it was around 1.5 gallons but verification is :thumbsup:

Deprecated Browser Error

The above link is for ISO-HEET, which allows your motor to easily burn water in your gasoline. If anyone EVER thinks they may have bad gas (water), go to Walmart and buy a bottle. Dump it into the bike and ride it. Problem solved. This will save a lot of troubleshooting. Any moderators around here? They need to pin the ISO-HEET link so people can read it for bad gas. Works miracles! I have used it many, many times.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The link still works for me even though it says error.

Spkrdctr thank you very much I will.
It would have made 8pgs less than 1...:laugh:

Hindsight is always 20/20 and when she started sputterin i stopped and filled up. The sputterin went away cuz I just diluted the H2o in there and it ran better.
If I had stopped and listened to others as well as myself I would have had it fixed alot sooner.

But I had a desire to leave a plug unsnapped not all the way in, learn how to get a code, look it up the book and fix that because I could not find other problem..
Wanted to fix something right then !!!!
:rofl:

:bowdown:

Feel very familiar with my bike now...
Kinda like the first week I met my wife.....:rofl:

Mr Brown it wasnt post 2 it was the first response I got from you or anyone..

I have no shame in saying again I should have listened to others.

Let my toils be your guide a wise man once said.

Do you know that Blanca has the cutest little mole on her...:whistle: ?
I do now...:rofl:

Listen dont get wise with me OK..:poke:

I already said you were right now let me eat...:whistle:..in peace allright...

:laugh:

Thanks again to all and like I said next time I hope there isnt one but if there is .....USE BIGGER LETTERS and say HEY YOU EFFIN IDGET...STOP AND LISTEN...

Listen dont get wise with me OK..:poke:

I already said you were right now let me eat...:whistle:..in peace allright...

:laugh:

Thanks again to all and like I said next time I hope there isnt one but if there is .....USE BIGGER LETTERS and say HEY YOU EFFIN IDGET...STOP AND LISTEN...

Could have saved myself 6 pgs and slept better at night...

ITS ALL Y'ALL'S FAULT...100% AND I'M SUEING !

You forget where I live.
Land Of Lawyers and I am repped by
Dewey, Cheatham and Howe so lookout..

It will soon be Blanca.org when they are finished.....

You sir, have apparently forgotten where I live. Leading lawyer from this state talked himself into the White House........:poke:

Your lawyer would be eaten for brunch in Palm Beach .
Talked himself into the whitehouse is right .
What's he done since.....:rofl:

peace frog

:rofl::rofl:
see post #2:whistle:
What did I win?
Glad you got it fixed bro.

Was that drive-ability problem way before the gas fill? Where is the cause/effect? Low on gas hits a 100 as usual? So then we are at a low tank ready to wash...

If we are chasing prizes, how was it bad gas before the wash? Blanca? I think you might inspect your gas cap rubber or say a nick on the rim to cause a rip in the rubber? Probably fine, but, "water water everywhere" is about all I know on that kiddie verse.

Could have saved myself 6 pgs and slept better at night...

You better chew on No-Doze because you need to step to your drive-ability problem.

Tell me if I am chasing two different scenarios:

Scenario #1 ~ Your bike was running perfect before the bike wash. I see you are in a tropical type climate. This scenario says, I wash my bike with a low tank of gas. I wash my bike in the sun or say the metal is hot to warm. I have a hollow tank with air in it. I have condensation built up to heat the inside of that air [pocket] like placing a cover over something cooking, the water vapor is on the cover now as they drop to the bottom of the gas tank. Since water is heavier than air, this lands to the bottom, you suck that up with the gas. There is your drive-ability problem.

Scenario #2 ~ When washing the bike, there might be enough water running into the tank somehow to land at the bottom of the tank since water is heavier than oil/gas says, this is the other way the water entered the tank.

If I buy the water in the tank scenario, one would think next time to tape over the gas cap [there is an air leak] up at the gas cap? If you washed the bike with a full tank, there is less chance of vapor forming in this type of environment.

So where did the water come from?

The little magic jumper wire is a great device and it helped me out when I was having issues with the kickstand switch on my 'Busa. I carry one in my backpack. You never know when you may need something like this.

Back