OFFICIAL ECHR 2007 THREAD

Finally made it home too.

Had a great time. My friend TJ came along with his new M109R. He held in there real well. All in all, Bill, DJ, TJ, and myself had a great ride! 13-1/2 hours today for me from the time I left home to the time I got back.

Enjoy the pics.

P.

Lunch stop in Monteray WV.

lunchstop1.JPG

I sure wish I could have made it! You guys had a beautiful day... Nice pics too. I gotta make the next trip... I just gotta!

It's posted on the frst page. Here it is

FALL RIDE: SATURDAY RIDE
RIDE DATE: OCTOBER 6TH
RAIN DATE: OCTOBER 13TH

I will try and make it to this one.

Yeah, we have to get moving on the October ride plan. I'll post something up real soon.

Tom.

beerchug.gif

Tom, I liked your old plates; they were so close to my own
laugh.gif

LOVE the new one though LOL That's good...

beerchug.gif

Anything near Harpers Ferry? My wife wants to go to Harpers Ferry Friday the 5th so I thought about just staying overnight there.

Or will it be south of there?

I will attend.

need the info. Wanna ride with other busas. I am growing tired of ride with ZX6s, GSXR 600s, R6s and CBR 600RRs who have busa envy.
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

FALL RIDE: SATURDAY RIDE
RIDE DATE: OCTOBER 6TH

Okay, here we go. Fall ride will start in the Super Wal Mart parking lot just off Rt 1, Massaponix exit off of I-95 (one exit south of the Rt 3 exit in Fredericksburg VA). We will leave there promptly at 9:00 AM and head down Rt 17 to Middlesex VA to meet up with Michelle (VABUSA) and she will lead us around her area. I have rode this route before and it is cool! Tall bridges, lots of country, great scenery, and good folks! Come join us.

P.

race.gif

OK, as long as all is calm on the homefront and Mother Nature cooperates - I'll be there!

Back