You All Be Nice to the ZX-14 Guys...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
I mean This is so far beyond anything Suzuki has done to us over the years Color Wise...

It's so Horrible...
eek2.gif

I'm not being funny, be nice to the ZX14 crowd for awhile...

ninja_zx_14_zx1400a7f_40119.jpg

I mean... Dayum. It really makes no sense... It's not like we are really all that different. I guarentee that our two camps are nearly Identical from a demographic POV... Well Besides their bizarre love for things that are green.
smile.gif
Otherwise I think that for the most part we are the same crowd of folks, and I don't think anyone is going to be lining up for this poor thing... BONUS though, Should be available at a hell of a discount come End of Model Year.

But I mean What the hell is Kawi thinking, and is this sort of horrible stuff going to spread to other Japanese brands?

zx141.jpg

You know if they would maybe put a hayabusa upper and lower cowl on it and maybe a hump in the back and get rid of that grill and put a 1297cc engine from Suzuki in it and change the colors to Blue / Grey and remove the Kawa stickers and replace them with suzuki emblems...I might buy one.
zzwhip.gif

is that a stock color for 07
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Now I don't mind the ZX14R at all, but the worst thing is the george forman grill and with that color scheme they make it stand out more than anything on that entire bike.

I love the black one but I think that's because it hides that grill.

rock.gif

If that's a factory paint scheme for 07.... Suzuki's stock will go through the roof because Busa sales will really skyrocket!!!

Well it look slike they were going for a look and just missed. The New ZX10 Also has a Flame job option but on Black it at least works OK.

I just find it funny that Kawisaki Went outta their way to highlight what is probably the most odd thing onthe bike.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH... Be Kind to Kawi's and ZX14 owners for a few weeks...

This has gotta be Blow...
SHOCKED.gif

THe NEW GTR1400 though, ( I think that's it) is Awesome looking.... Built to replace the Concours...

concours141.JPG

(psycobusa @ Sep. 25 2006,19:flamethrowing:) looks like they tried to make a copy of our 06 LE and f'd it up big time.
wow.gif
You are assuming that the 2006 LE paint scheme didn't suck...

I'm pretty sure it did...
ukliam3.gif

Looks like Black is going to continue to be an option... Not only on the 14 but the 10, and the 6 as well.

So well have Black Busa's and zx14s and Black GSXR600's and ZX6R's...

FINALLY They are getting what I've been saying since 2002!!! ALL SPORT bikes and ALL bikes in general are better in Black....
wink.gif

Hell even the Forman Grill looks good in Black!!!

zx144.jpg

Back