You All Be Nice to the ZX-14 Guys...

I think the flame job looks friggin' gross.  My 9 year old could do a better flame job.
poke.gif

(Revlis @ Sep. 25 2006,22:03) I mean  This is so far beyond anything Suzuki has done to us over the years Color Wise...  

It's so Horrible...  
eek2.gif

I'm not being funny, be nice to the ZX14 crowd for awhile...
Oh the Horror !
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Something about white motorcycles.

Strange.

--Wag--

(Revlis @ Sep. 25 2006,19:03) I mean  This is so far beyond anything Suzuki has done to us over the years Color Wise...  

It's so Horrible...  
eek2.gif

I'm not being funny, be nice to the ZX14 crowd for awhile...
I'll put money on that it was built in MEXICO..

UNBELIEVABLY UUUUUUUGGGGLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!  It will not take long for Kawi to Realize what a Disgusting Mistake That Design is!!!!  Hope to never see one on the road.!!!!!

Looks like they had some left over parts, but didn't get it into the paint booth! Like my old chevy 2 with junk yard door. Would you trade even up if they offered
rock.gif
all_coholic.gif

post-6-36193-ninja_zx_14_zx1400a7f_40119.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A local Kawi dealer let me look at a Ninja 250 that they were uncrating a while back and it was dark red and had some darker red, tribal flames on it. The little bike was absolutley gorgeous with the mixing of the flames, the reds and the black suspension features.
Why cant they use a scheme like that on their flagship Ninja?
I agree, those flames look hokey at best.

Kawi evidently has someone with no taste helping them with their designs. I bet you anything it's a little flamer guy named chi-chi from one of many home decor shows.

(YH2K @ Sep. 26 2006,14:02) A local Kawi dealer let me look at a Ninja 250 that they were uncrating a while back and it was dark red and had some darker red, tribal flames on it. The little bike was absolutley gorgeous with the mixing of the flames, the reds and the black suspension features.
Why cant they use a scheme like that on their flagship Ninja?
I agree, those flames look hokey at best.
I think this one is the best Ninja ever made
biggrin.gif

My girl looks good on it...

IMG_1209.JPG

Uh well what can I say, I found the designers car in the parking lot of Kawasaki headquarters. Note he had a whole case of those stick-on Wal Mart flames and little bullet holes in the back along with a resume for a job with Suzuki.......................Oh yeah big Busa changes in 08!!!!

Car.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
minus the flames and it looks pretty good to me. man, i must have some sh1tty taste.
rock.gif

I like the ZX-14 but "IF" that isa real paint scheme that will not sell. They are really going more backwards instead of forwards. Who knows??

Back