You All Be Nice to the ZX-14 Guys...

I know this thread is old.. but the local bike dealer here is trying to get rid of an 07 zx14.. $8k OTD ha

That looks Ghey , Flaming Ghey . They should just come out the closet and paint it Kawasaki Green with pink flames .

I posted up about this the other day, I saw a guy on one, plus the dealer around here has had one for a little while now. The white actually looks ok in person, but those red rims are hurt'n !

(Revlis @ Sep. 25 2006,19:46) Looks like Black is going to continue to be an option...  Not only on the 14 but the 10, and the 6 as well.  

So well have Black Busa's and zx14s and Black GSXR600's and ZX6R's...  

FINALLY  They are getting what I've been saying since 2002!!!  ALL SPORT bikes and ALL bikes in general are better in Black....  
wink.gif

Hell even the Forman Grill looks good in Black!!!
I have to agree, this is my '04 LE

STEVEN_001a.jpg

(heavyjeffd @ Sep. 29 2007,13:51) I think they are trying a throwback to the 80's red/white/blue ZX's.

And it's not working.  
SHOCKED.gif
This post is so old school it aint even funny.....somebody dug deep in the tar pits for this one. But sometimes it can be fun to go back and reminisce a little  
wink.gif

I think the white le 14 looks better than the black and red 08 le. But they're both the ugliest paint schemes I've EVER seen on a bike. Then again the 08 busa's tail is the ugliest ass end I've ever seen on a bike. I'm guessing we're entering a new era of ugly  
laugh.gif

the irony is i saw one of those with that paint scheme the other day parked at my work. In person it actually looks pretty cool

(Shibumi @ Sep. 26 2006,18:08) ...

puke.gif

puke.gif

puke.gif
X's 2 I saw one here in Val-dokie and I that it was some after market shis-nik someone had traded in. Man was I wrong!!!! Who in the hell that of that thing! needs to fired!

puke.gif

puke.gif

Back