Ya another one sorry

MoNoXiDe

Registered
I didn't want to bring another gun thread but, I have a question. What do you think the best holster for a mid size glock is. Comfort and inside pants not outside.

I've been pleased with my Galco King Tuk for a couple of years now. Carrying a Glock 33.

Edit: ...with a 5.11 TDU belt.

Glock KingTuk.jpg

I wear a pair of gray sweatpants, the kind with the pockets, ill typically tuck my heater in there, like a bauce.

Check out Cross Breed holsters for IWB. I wear one on a daily basis with a Kahr CM9 and it is very comfortable.

Also do a search on Cleveland holsters. I carry the brick aka G21 very easily in one. Had it over a year with no complaints.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

Milt Sparks Versa max II or Summer Special II. I own both an the are the best IWB holsters I have used. I have heard good things about the Alessi PCH from good sources, but I have not picked one up to try yet. A quality belt is a must also.

I don't think I could wear a pistol/holster iwb for more than five minutes. Can't stand the feeling.
But a good belt and forward cant thumbsnap holster I can wear all day. Just me.

Athough I have never carried a Glock, I have found for my daily carry, (Beretta, Ruger) Galco has some very nice holsters with options. They are also on the expensive side but worth it.
I have also found Barsony Leather Co holsters to be quite good for the price. They also have kits that include the holster and single or double mags pouch.
A quality belt is a must and I found that Dickies has some heavy duty belts for a very reasonable price.
Good luck shopping!!!

www.clevelandsholsters.com Tell Bobby I sent ya.. :laugh:

I own several of them. Cheaper than Crossbreed, more adjustable, and 100% made in America!

​

The belt is VERY important too. I like Flicka use the 5.11 reinforced belt. I think its called the "operator belt"

Back