GLOCK Handgun--Opinions?

Suggested retail $579 new .. for a used at $300 I'd scoop it up. Damn good weapon!
Posted via Mobile Device

Glock produces a great weapon, and for $300 you should grab that one a fast as you can. I own a Glock 21, 33, and 26 and have carried them for years without the first problem. Never had any functional problems at the range either. :thumbsup:

I've had my 19 for a little over a year now. Have put close to 1,000 rounds through it and still haven't cleaned it. :D It is a great piece and 9mm ammo is cheap!

myglock19.jpg
:cheerleader:

Last edited:
I've had my 19 for a little over a year now. Have put close to 1,000 rounds through it and still haven't cleaned it. :D It is a great piece and 9mm ammo is cheap!

myglock19.jpg
:cheerleader:

Clean that thing would ya, just because you can go that long doesn't mean you should. :laugh:
And while you're at it get you some 124 grain +p Speer Gold Dots. One of the best rounds ever made for the 9mm in my opinion! :thumbsup:

Most of us (coppers) take great care of our firearms, so I wouldn't think this Glock would be beat to death.

We carry Gold Dots. They have a beautiful mushroom.

I hardly ever fire hollow points at any range for the fact that they are pricey, most indoor ranges won't allow them. I just use the hollow points for personal protection/carrying. Next time I'm out in the middle of nowhere though I'll have to use some of the Federal ammo up. :laugh:

Glocks are fine firearms; I like my Beretta .40 but I also own a Glock 9MM. Both are excellent weapons. Grab it before it's too late.....

That's a great price for a combat-proven weapon. I am big Glock fan, so my thinking is "Go for it!" :thumbsup:

Thanks guys---I appreciate everyone's opinion. I pretty much had my mind made up before I posted this--so I called the guy and told him I'd take it. I left a voice mail--no call back yet. Now I'm hoping he hasn't changed his mind. When you start to think you may not get something--then you want it even more!! I'll keep you posted.

Well if he is your bud, you should hose him down a little :laugh: But in any event snag ther piece, good deal, get some ammo or something. :poke:

definitely good buy if it is in decent shape...i have the G22 and G27 which are the other 2 Glock .40's...you are going to love the way that gun handles :beerchug:

35?

Don't buy a Glock they are made from recycled milk jugs and will melt during rapid fire during the summer months. This causes it to go FA and the top end to fly off.

Back