Dad Allegedly Uses Stun Gun On Toddler

DAB

Registered
I'd like to "correct" this guy's attitude...

ALBANY, Ore. - An 18-month-old baby is in protective custody after his father allegedly shocked him with a stun gun.

An Albany woman brought her son to the police department Saturday to report the abuse.

Rian James Wittman, 23, is accused of using a 100,000 volt stun-gun device several times on his son over about three weeks. He is charged with assault and criminal mistreatment.

The boy was treated at Samaritan Albany General Hospital for injuries from the stun gun. He was then taken into protective custody by the Oregon Department of Human Services.

Glad the Mom did something. He needs to be shocked over and over.

I would have accidentally lodged a very long knife in his chest...

Complete tool...
guns.gif

Tie him down and insert a cattle prod up his cavity over and over and over and over and.....

Hey, You have to set an Authoritative tone early on! You cannot let these little guys get away with stuff...

Parents would likely be "Shocked" at how well a Stun Gun gets a kids attention. I am sure a bunch of Softheaded folks here and there would be "STUNNED" by this action, and I am certain this guy will get "Charged" with a felony.

I am sure my response will "Spark" a bit of conversation, but if you've never been hit with a Stun Gun, You've got to try it. NOT the Barbed Kind though, it's an electrifying and shocking experience. Will definitely cure the Hiccups and get ride of ANY head ache... For a while anyway.

(thrasherfox @ Feb. 06 2007,13:06) Tie him down and insert a cattle prod up his cavity over and over and over and over and.....
WOW,
eek2.gif
You are Kinky Dude...

(VaBusa @ Feb. 06 2007,12:48) I would have accidentally lodged a very long knife in his chest...

Complete tool...
guns.gif
ices_rofl.gif
This is a great response though... "Accidentally"
smile.gif

But he's going to face ALL the "Lodging" he can take where he will most likely go. Child Abusers, Molesters, rapists... They don't last in Prison.

Nobody?
argue.gif
Jeez, I know it's a serious topic, but nobody?

What the heck was going on that it took the mother 3 weeks to notice that something was wrong with her kid?

(dmrowe @ Feb. 06 2007,15:41) What the heck was going on that it took the mother 3 weeks to notice that something was wrong with her kid?
I dunno what exactly this scumbag was using. But some of the lower voltage-Cheap stun guns don't leave much of a mark. The bigger ones usually leave a burn mark or two. Little white.

(Revlis @ Feb. 06 2007,16:01)
(dmrowe @ Feb. 06 2007,15:41) What the heck was going on that it took the mother 3 weeks to notice that something was wrong with her kid?
I dunno what exactly this scumbag was using.  But some of the lower voltage-Cheap stun guns don't leave much of a mark.  The bigger ones usually leave a burn mark or two. Little white.
Well thank God she noticed it when she did before the creep decided to try something more drastic. Jesus H. Christ, mothers putting their kids in microwave ovens, fathers zapping their baby's with stun guns! I just think there are certain crimes that should not only eliminate you from the gene pool but from us having to tolerate their presence as a living human being.

Bah, Two to the head, charge his Mother and father for the Bullets. I'm not even Kidding.

(Revlis @ Feb. 06 2007,19:01)
I dunno what exactly this scumbag was using.  But some of the lower voltage-Cheap stun guns don't leave much of a mark.  The bigger ones usually leave a burn mark or two. Little white.
Drunken idiots don't really have great aim...question is how many times did he taser himself in the process? Not enough
laugh.gif

I've revised my game plan here...I would have accidentally dropped the hair dryer, the curling iron, a toaster and perhaps a DVD player in the tub while he's chillin'...just sayin'
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back