Hello Gun Aficionados, Honest Opinions Wanted

1. Glock 26 Gen4
  2. Taurus Millenium Pro Compact
  3. Springfield XD 3"
  4. Stoeger Cougar 8000F
!

Out of that list Glock is the only choice IMO!

Only other option would be the Springfield BUT its got to be a XD-M, I'm not a fan of the regular models.

Taurus and Stoeger don't even waster your money, throw them away...

I would recommend checking out the Glock though because I'm not a fan of the Gen4 grip feel. I like my Gen3's a LOT better. Not a big deal but there is a difference.

I also like Sig Sauer but it depends what you want to do with it and your plans. If its a carry personally I wouldn't carry anything less than a .40 but my wife likes the .380 and 9mm size.

poppy one thing i do have to say you might like about the ruger sr9c is it has an actual safety and is ambidextrous

poppy one thing i do have to say you might like about the ruger sr9c is it has an actual safety and is ambidextrous

Every gun has an actual safety... Here's mine..

trigger_finger_2.jpg

Bots I've got that exact same box.

Keith this is second time I've seen you refer to kids in the home with guns and how your gun needs to have a safety for this reason. Do you leave your gun unlocked in the home? Can your daughter access it? I know 'she's a good girl and would never do that' but still. Invest in a secure box like the above.

I have three of those Gunvaults Blanca, and I don't have kids. :laugh:

One in the bedroom, one in the basement, and one in my truck. They are all bolted down, it just makes me feel better knowing that even if I had a burglary, at least I tried. Plus I don't have to remember to lock stuff up when the Niece and Nephews come over..
:beerchug:

Here's the one in the truck.. Works great for when I can't carry in a "posted" building.. :banghead:

DSCN0416.JPG

Bots I've got that exact same box.

Keith this is second time I've seen you refer to kids in the home with guns and how your gun needs to have a safety for this reason. Do you leave your gun unlocked in the home? Can your daughter access it? I know 'she's a good girl and would never do that' but still. Invest in a secure box like the above.

Yes I have a child in the house with the gun unlocked, which is why I keep an unloaded automatic instead of a revolver around. She is not yet strong enough to charge it. I have a secure box and am working on a good place to mount it as I know that time is coming.

Back