Another email from a military member

Thanks Busa-man 24-7..

As far as the Funeral thing... I will see if I can find an article, but there is some church group that make a point to attend funerals of military soldiers who have died in combat, and outside the funeral home, with grieving families they yell things like "I hope the soldier burns in hell" and "your (son / daughter) got what they deserved and we hope more soldiers die"

Stuff like that..

man.. just kills me...

I am all for freedom of speach.. heck, been supporting the defense of it for 20 years.. but somethings should be off limits.. You dont go to ANYONES funeral, I dont care who it is and do that kind of stuff...

The Church is:

Westboro Baptist Church -

I believe they are originally from Kansas. Seems to be a church full of inbread idividuals (ok, I dont know that, but I read somewhere like 90% of the congrigation are related)

Here is a link to one news article I found

http://www.modbee.com/local/story/11867533p-12634388c.html

Another

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1472138/posts

There is a bunch of motorcyclist (appropriate for this forum) who are banding together, comprised mainly of VETS who try to attend the same funerlas these Baptists attend and block them from the view of the people attending the funeral, and if needed they rev their engines to drown out any comments from the protestors...
Never in my wildest dreams, would I ever have imagined that would be going on..  
mad.gif

I have got to let some of my friends read this.. hope you don't mind...

I know I could just do it...  without you knowing... but it's nice to ask permission...

I know this is a bike board..... and blah blah blah.... but posts like this are a good thing... people like ourselves over here  ...   and around the world get to see what's going on...

Now I know they could probably just do a search on the net and find as much information as they needed to...

But most people just wouldn't bother unless someone brings it to their attention...

And by me being a member of this bike board.... and because of this post.  It gives me the chance to inform others...
Thanks for asking..

Post / quote anything you want..

That is why I started this thread.. let people know whats going on
biggrin.gif

Back