B.O.B. gave me this idea, so blame her

In keeping with Bots' comment about laughing at ourselves... I submit the following in an effort to make John feel a little bit better... This pic was taken at the airport, waiting for a flight! LOL

pffft.JPG

Last edited:
In keeping with Bots' comment about laughing at ourselves... I submit the following in an effort to make John feel a little bit better... This pic was taken at the airport, waiting for a flight! LOL

LOVE the Walkman!!!
:laugh:

I could always make you a new sticker for your bike...Chachi :laugh:

You know, what makes it even worse (more awesome!) is that Chachi chimed in right after he did... he was picking up what I was throwing down; he could smell what I was cookin'...

Chachi, you sir are on notice! a poll may or may not be posted that might or might not solicit opinions regarding whether or not someone's name should be changed, based on pure awesomenality...

And the tape inside? A copy of "Liscenced to ill"! What, what?!!?

With the way you look there's got to be a Richard Simmons tape in there!

With the way you look there's got to be a Richard Simmons tape in there!

LOL, naw I was just secure! And to think, I hadn't even hit my beanie and aquasocks phase yet! LOL

Sandy's new nickname: Joanie

Because.....

You know why...

Joanie loves Chachi!! :laugh:

Back