Member of the Mile High Club

I just know you would help me back out again, wouldn't you...

puss_in_boots1.jpg

Congrats on 10K Michelle, Maybe If I'm still around in 10 years I'll be joining you.
smile.gif

I’d like to thank all the little people who I had to step on to get where I am today…the stalkers, the random chicks
Just to let eveyone know,I applied for that stalker job. Got turned down. Someone beat me to it. I ended up with this crummy moderator job instead. What a rip. Actually,all kiddin' aside,I applied for the job of beating the stalker to death...

got turned down for that too. (she takes all the fun outa everything...NOT)

O well, there if ya need us honey.

Congratulations. I think? Still calling it a hobbie are we?

RSD.

10,000 Thats alot of writing or was it "Ho"ing? I'm almost a member of the 1/2 mile club:blush: . And sorry to hear about your upcoming this coming weekend! It wouldn't matter anyway , the broncos don't have a chance against the SEAHAWKS!!!!

Congrats Michelle. It may sound corny, but you are partly responsible for the quality of the Org. Great to have ya around.

Here's to another 10,000 posts!
smile.gif

All I can say is what I said after the first reply I got from ya Va...

bowdown.gif

Truly an icon of the bored... did I spell that right?
tounge.gif

Congrats. !

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137803546 -->

I’d like to thank all the little people who I had to step on to get where I am today…the stalkers, the random chicks
Just to let eveyone know,I applied for that stalker job. Got turned down. Someone beat me to it. I ended up with this crummy moderator job instead.  What a rip. Actually,all kiddin' aside,I applied for the job of beating the stalker to death...

got turned down for that too. (she takes all the fun outa everything...NOT)  

O well, there if ya need us honey.  

Congratulations. I think?  Still calling it a hobbie are we?

RSD.
ices_rofl.gif

Does this mean all former stalkers may one day be moderators?
wow.gif

The integrity of the board has been breached! RETREAT! RETREAT!!!

Hobby? No, probably not anymore...
blush.gif

Thanks Andy...

10,000 Thats alot of writing or was it "Ho"ing? I'm almost a member of the 1/2 mile club:blush: .  And sorry to hear about your upcoming this coming weekend! It wouldn't matter anyway , the broncos don't have a chance against the SEAHAWKS!!!!
I get nothing but static on my end? Can someone check and see just what this guy is saying?!
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Congrats Michelle.  It may sound corny, but you are partly responsible for the quality of the Org.  Great to have ya around.

Here's to another 10,000 posts!
smile.gif
**sniff**
**sniff**

That's got to be one of the nicest things ever said to me...really, I'm moved...just wow...don't know what else to say...

Don't forget to PM me man...I've got your $10...
tounge.gif

Thanks guys...I'm just happy to be around...or, happy no one's tried to boot me yet!
laugh.gif

wow.. 10k posts...

impressive.. I'm reminded of all the times I've read a Vabusa post and thought.. Wow.. That was really informative, and helped shed light on an important topic.

yep,,, I remember all three times that happened.. just like it was yesterday.

ba du du -ching!-

Back