B.O.B. gave me this idea, so blame her

lil charlie

Registered
I want to see pictures of everybody (and our stupid clothes and hair) from back in the day. I know you guys got em’ so post em’ up. If your going to post....even a :laugh: you got to play.

AND BOB MUST PLAY SINCE IT WAS HER IDEA ………well, sort of. What she said was please dont let there be any photo evidence of her when she was in the 80's.

I will start with the only old picture I have access to right now (it’s the only one on my facebook). It’s a 1989’ family shot of my dad’s side of the family. I’m the skinny little dork near the bottom left in the blue sweater with the “hello ladies, I'm sexy and I know it" look……….Piranha Gun, oh yeah!

6918_1165484788980_1583724372_430048_5509681_n[1].jpg

Here's me at about 7 yrs old. LOL In my Detroit Lions gear and everything!! :rofl:

Check out the Gold Metalflake helmet!!

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

Oh good grief Charlie Brown! Lemme go look for a pic. It'll probably be good for a laugh or 10.

Found a pic on my puter that my mom took when I graduated in 84, oh and this pic of me and my siblings probably in 87. Laugh away....

1009.jpg

1029.jpg

I can't wait to get home and scan a pic that I have.. You guys are gonna die laughing.. :rofl:

lol, found a few more from when I was in H.S. in the 80's One with my BF and another was at Halloween:laugh: This is great. Didn't realize I had these on my computer.

369.jpg

368.jpg

Back