help need good concealment holster

euroR

Registered
Well I had a C&S holster loved it, went inside the pants and easy to put on and take off. Plus the gun was nicely hidden. I got it because it had a lifetime warranty but the company went out of biz, so im left to get another. here is the problem the companies left dont make a holster for a Smith and Wesson Sigma 40 VE. So does anyone have a good in pants holster, that they had good luck with? I need something made out of plastic or strong leather, nothing with cloth. and it has to be able to get in the pants. Anyone have any good ones?

Hmmm...I love shoulder holsters as well.
Official holster junkie...love the smell of new leather

Two of my favorite holster companies though
(that do have many options) are

Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters
Which is pricey but VERY GOOD...
Love the sharkskin/sea ray

Love this one too...
ROYALDES.JPG

and Don Hume Leathergoods, manufactures high quality leather and nylon goods.
I have a belt from these guys...:thumbsup:

One thing people neglect when buying belt holsters is they got
a crappie belt. Buy a good quality belt...Hume's belts are made to support
the hoster and curved etc...good stuff.

Last edited:
Ya know...:whistle: probably cause there are not a lot of holster
options means a lot of people may not carry that...particular gun.
You might want to rethink why...and trade her in on something...
else...that they sell holsters for :whistle:

Just a thought...

Ya know...:whistle: probably cause there are not a lot of holster
options means a lot of people may not carry that...particular gun.
You might want to rethink why...and trade her in on something...
else...that they sell holsters for :whistle:

Just a thought...

Naa I love this gun its my 1st and cheap 299 new, works great and shoots great.

any glock or springfield holster should fitthat gun just look at those styles and a lot of times u can take your gun with u to shops and try them out
Posted via Mobile Device

This is the best concealment holster I ever owned and I have had many over the last 15 years.

However, it may be more than you want to spend. There is also a 4-6 month wait. Some resellers get 30-100% more than the $105 “retailâ€￾ price.

Versa Max 2

VM-2_large.jpg

I'm a huge fan of the Galco Quick Slide holsters also... have one for my .45 XD and for my G21 .45 Glock. I also have a Bladetech OWB solid plastic for my XD .45 and I like it also but the Galco fits me better and hugs it closer to my side. As far as IWB holsters I can't tell you much, but I highly recommend Galco... check 'em out at Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters and see if anything works for you!

I got tired of trying to find a decent concealment holster for my glock 27. i found this on the net and figured i would give it a try. what the heck, it was only $25.00, which was less than half of what i had spent on several other holsters that i just didn't like. to my suprise, it works very well as i like to carry mine inside the pants as well. only draw back is, with the glock there is technicaly no safety so be real careful or don't chamber the round. i don't mind as i keep a good situational awareness. second is the gun has no padding between your body. this doesn't bother me as i usually where an under armour type shirt anyway, not much for padding but it does keep the gun away fromminor body perspiration. if not, then just wipe the gun down when you remove it. just a thought for you. i like mine but you may not like it.
Clipdraw… For Secure Carry Without a Holster

ThunderWear.com.

Personally own and use this one and can recommend it. It is more of a pouch than holster, but very very concealable and comfortable either front or rear carry.

I carry a Full Size Glock with no issues.

So for this looks the best. I will check it out, I may go to few stores to see if something catches my eye but this one seems the best

if you think you want the pager pal holster, don't spend the money buying a new one. the one i have is practicaly brand new. i think it is the large sized one. i tried it one time and didn't like it. just a personal preference. pm me and give me an address to send it to you. i dont use it and have a bunch of different holsters that i would use before it. its just collecting dust anyway.

Back